DMCA Complaint from The WatchTower for links to KS-10 'Shepherding' book

by Simon 217 Replies latest forum announcements

• wasblind
    wasblind

DJeggnogg says:

" I don't really think a thing about the deaths of people I don't know,.............. I feel no pain about anyone's death............... "

You are not alone in your thoughts, the Governing Body feels the same way.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

I know I'm knew at this but please allow me to interject a thought here:

Eggnog: '.....billions will be adversely affected at the revleation of the Lord Jesus' (nowhere in the Bible). That borders on speculation! An old saying is 'speculation is the mother of all evil.'

Now you seem like a pretty savvy person & you had my attention & had me goin until you quoted the WTS' above words. Over the years she has been sooo quilty of 'going beyond the things that are written' that she reeks of speculation. Seems to me that you still indeed are a soldier of one of the 'mothers' of all evil'. Sorry!

• misguided
    misguided

This crazy religion had my RN mother out delivering babies "under ground" with a JW doctor Campbell in the Vancouver, BC area in the 1970s when there was an issue of Rh incompatibility. Incubators (and other equipment) were kept in our home...hid in our home...which was too small to be hiding things. I remember 1 baby, a boy dying, and that being the last "underground" delivery they ever did.

Fast forward 1994...my sister has a baby. My sister turns out to be RH neg. What does my sister take? The Rhogam shot. A blood product. How does my mother right this in her mind????

Cult.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Is there some particular reason we are not staying on topic?

• cabasilas
    cabasilas

The last post might have been off topic but sounds like a very interesting story.

Misguided, a new thread with more details on this would be very interesting to read.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Eggnog: Your insensitive remarks to @Rabbit reveal that you are as insensitive as the 'mother of all evil' who you say you are not a soldier of.

• shepherd
    shepherd

@djeggnog, you often use carefully worded sentences to get around posting guidline #1 Insulting, threatening or provoking language.

You often hyjack the thread with long ramblings of self-justification, contrary to #10 Posting an off-topic comment.

Frankly, it is no surprise to me to hear you are still a Jehovah's Witness - your attitude reminds me of quite a few elders and their wives I have known over the years. (This sentence is in your style - I do not actually say that your attitude is bad, though some may reach that conclusion :) )

I am glad that being here helps you, (hopefully not just to count hours in FS) but, unless you want to alienate everyone here, you are going to have to learn to be less impressed with your own opinions and more respectful of others.

Back to the topic at hand, (because I do not want to break the rules mentioned above either) the WT has the law on their side if this book is posted online. It is copyrighted.

This evil organization is feeling the effects of the Internet and for that I am very glad - forums like this are able to help those who have been hurt by the GB and their bogus interpretation of scripture.

We do need to keep the fight legal because although the WT says the world is in the power of Satan, they in fact use its laws and agencies to full effect to protect their own interests. It is only they, apparently, in their minds, who can engage in illegal activity (such as in lands that their activities are restricted or in countries like France where they are expected to pay taxes) and say they are obeying god rather than men - the rest of us have to obey the law to the letter. Hypocrisy - hell yes!

• cheerios
    cheerios

wow this is still going on? *grabs popcorn ...

@djeggnogg: dude, you write way too much. if this where the craptastic moan-ass-tree skool, you'd be dinged for not getting to the point ... and going waaaaay overtime ... bullet points please ... i might actually make it through one of your posts if you were to summarize ... know what TL;DR means?

back on topic .. i think what amazes me the most is that the gibbering booty thinks they can come up with some publication, surround it with an aura of mystery, and then expect it to *NOT* be circulated ... wow, really? i mean, REALLY? oh well, it's their m.o. must be nice to live in the spiritual paradise ... errrrrrr ... dark ages

what do you suppose would happen if hundreds of thousands of people decided to download and distribute it at the same time? there might be a few lawsuits but so much attention would be drawn to it, do you think they'd pursue the matter? by that point, i would imagine the media would get involved ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit