Careful what ya put on FB!!!!

by bez 10 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bez
    bez

I changed my religion to Hindu... (It WAS A JOOOOKKKKEEE).It should not have mattered seen as i dont have any nosey dubs left on my friends list.

I then get a phonecall tonight from a 'sister' in the congregation askin if it was true that i was a hindu?!!! As i had it on my fb!!! I asked who had told her this and she said she did not want to say, but i told her she should have got the person who had the question to ask me that rather than going to her!!!!

Point is, that person would have had to be searching for me on facebook to see that!! HOW NOSEY ARE THESE PEOPLE!!! We have made it clear we want leaving alone and yet people find the need to be sooo nosey!!! Guess their lives are full of theocratic activity eh!! NOT.

• undercover
    undercover

Be careful what you put on the Internet, period.

FB can be more diabolical because it's entire premise is for people to share info about themselves to the world. And there are nosy people out there who love to snoop around. So there are security settings. Big deal. If you let some people read, all the have to do is tell someone else what they read and it's out.

• bez
    bez

yeah your right. Just proved to me tho just how nosy and 'out to get ya' people really are!

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

OMG, people are so gullible! Maybe you should put 'Satanist' on there and see if they'll still contact you, lol.

• bez
    bez

lol nice_dream, i love your new avatar and name, i want to change mine too but havent figured it out yet and am worried if i do i will post a picture of myself and then be 'found out'!! lol, but i am interested to see if anyone really does use this site who i know in person, an i guess that by making myself public i would soon find out!! .. probably not a great idea really if i dont wanna be df'd!! lol

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

There are a lot of nosy people out there that's for sure. I don't put anything on there I wouldn't want the world to know. My son (an athiest) put for religion: No thank you. I though that was pretty funny.

• bez
    bez

I like that too. I told this 'sister' that it was a JOKE and that i dint wanna publically broadcast my whole life! I said if it was such a major thing, surley she should be phoning all the JWS to tell them that their religious status should be JEHOVAHS WITNESS!!! But the fact is that most do not put that out of embarrassment!!!!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

This is soo funny. JW's profess to be able to "go to their brother" if there is a concern. Yet, ALL I've EVER seen are people that want to talk about you to others and rarely will come to you directly to talk about something they've heard.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I don't put much of anything there. I wouldn't trust FB even half as far as I could throw it...

V665

• Open mind
    Open mind

"Two people can keep a secret.................

......if one of them is dead."

om

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit