by Dark Side 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I was curious, so I did the math

35+ posts per day on average, each and every day

How do you do it?

• tec
    tec

I have a feeling she'll be asking you the same question, regarding this thread, lol.

Tammy

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I have a feeling she'll be asking you the same question, regarding this thread, lol.

I'm sure she will

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'm very good at multi-tasking.

At work, I can answer the phone, assist a client, direct my boss to the proper source, and post on JWN without missing a beat.

I've been at this job for almost 12 years. My boss thinks the sun rises and sets on me.

At home, I can cook a meal, mop a floor, help with a homework question from my g'daughter, and listen to the nightly news simultaneously.

When I was in school, I could read a book that was completely foreign to the subject under discussion, yet never fail to answer accurately a question that was aimed at me. For some reason that I've yet to fathom, that used to infuriate one particularly jealous, petty teacher who was afflicted with Little Man Syndrome.

I live down in the wilds, don't get out much. JWN affords me a creative outlet like no other.

Thank you for asking.

I hope this proves to be satisfactory.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

You have made 60 post(s) in the last 24 hours out of your limit of 100.
    You can currently create 40 more which will increase when your oldest post expires ~ 5 hours from now .

Now, you've made me start to take note of my post count.

Tee hee hee.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

Oh!

One more thing.

The only time I exhausted my post allowance was on the thread, Stuff Southerners Like.

I'll try to dig it up later.

Syl

• snowbird
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

I've run out of posts a ton of times. It's annoying waiting for time to go by so that you can start to post again. Right now I've made 69 posts out of my 100. Yes!

• snowbird
    snowbird

LOL at/with Brother D.

I simply like this place.

Syl

• snowbird
    snowbird

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/188172/1/word-for-the-day

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/entertainment/140558/1/CHALLENGE-JWD-FUN-TRIVIA-QUIZ

I'm also a daily participant on the above threads.

Why don't you come and join us?

We need more posters.

It will, you know, expand your horizons - maybe even help you see the need to forego the f-word.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit