Ex-JW Resources

by brotherdan 61 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah, no problem Aussie! I've got LOTS more. If you come across anything that will help, I hope we can make this thread a GREAT resource for people that need some mature help. It's great that we all talk to each other, but there are some really good teachers out there that are able to articulate what is wrong with the WT better than us, sometimes.

Feel free to post good videos from youtube or elsewhere that you think would be helpful.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

bttt

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

bttt

Come on guys, Post something useful for the newbies here!

• pat1060
    pat1060

Thank you so much for taking the time to post all this information.I'm still fading and have reached a point whare I need to speed it up.I'll be listening to these.Thanks again

• GLTirebiter
  • brotherdan
    brotherdan

No probelm pat! Like I said, I think Bill Cetnars talk was one of the talks that really helped me. I've got a few more if you find the one I posted useful.

Bill worked at bethel and even worked in the writing department's letter correspondance section. He answered the questions that would come in. He really knew the WTS in and out. I hope you find it useful.

• pat1060
    pat1060

Yes I listen to Bill Centnars talk.Every one should listen to it.I loved it when he quoted the watchtower back in the 50s saying the devil was responsible for saying the end would come on certain dates..the devil made them do it .The history is amazing.Do you have any thing more resent from him...?Thanks again...

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Bill died quite a few years ago. But I do have some other talks by him. He plays a JW on the dialogue with a JW with Walter Martin. Give me a sec to upload the rest of his talks, and you can listen to them. It's much more of the same stuff, although he talks about his own experience in working at bethel and what helped him to realize that the organization wasn't what he always believed it was.

He also gives a pretty interesting experience where a guy was denied appointment as a pioneer. This guy went directly to Knorr and bought him a brand new Caddy. He was then appointed as a Circuit Overseer. Pretty crazy.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Also, pat, if you want more recent expose's on the WT false prophecies, listen to the Keith Walker talks. He's WAY more laid back than Bill Cetnar, but his teaching is spot on. Great guy.

Also, since no one else seems to be posting anything on this thread, I'll go ahead and find some good free online videos too.

Especially when we are initially coming to our senses, we need to have the support of good information that we are not making a big mistake and doing something wrong. I think the audio and video medium can help alot with this, especially when you don't have the opportunity to talk face to face with anyone.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Here are Bill's follow up talks. Some of the same info is repeated, but he goes into more details on his own experience and how he was helped to get out.

http://jumbofiles.com/ksx2ozf00bp0/bill_cetnar_2.mp3.html

http://jumbofiles.com/99xxjx4s925p/bill_cetnar_3.mp3.html

http://jumbofiles.com/eqiyy7ysfojo/bill_cetnar_4_wt_answers.mp3.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit