Wanna have some sex before marriage? (Elderbook)

by Lady Viola 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Below are examples in which judicial action
    would likely not be warranted:

After attending a social gathering at a single sister's
    home, a brother walks to a train station to
    catch the train home. After waiting for sorne
    time, the brother learns that the last train for
    the day has already left the station. He walks
    back to the sister's home, but by the time he arrives,
    everyone has left and it is quite late. The
    sister allows him to sleep in the living room
    while she sleeps in her bedroom.

Just miss the last train boys!!!

• sir82
    sir82

What, he can't call a taxi?

I can hear it now...

"Honestly, Brother Torquemada, the guy at the station said the last train had left! So of course I had to go back to Sister Brazen's apartment! I had no choice but to go back and admire those long...long....legs...."

• MisfitMeL
    MisfitMeL

Make sure a blanket and a couple of pillows are thrown onto the sofa to look a bit 'realistic' if anyone comes around to check lol

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Is this one of those mathematical questions?

• donuthole
    donuthole

Wasn't this from the film World's Apart?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

This is what happened to girl in the movie "Worlds apart" and she got the JC

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

@Donuthole: this is exactly what I was thinking about! Naughty boys at Bet-hel... Watching apostate movies, tut tut...

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Well, it only mentions sleeping, if I were to get it on with the sister, we'll get it on, then so as not to go against the rules, after we're done, we both go back to our seperate beds in different rooms. That way when asked if we 'slept' together, you can honestly say, NOPE! No sleeping together at all! In fact we slept in different rooms!

• Lady Viola
    Lady Viola

Butttttt..... (not butt, but but...ehm?) the girl would call the elders anyway... Because she has been taught in the young people ask book that after you have sex with your boyfriend you will hate each other.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Yes please! BUT

Chapter 5:12 page 63

"12. The elders cannot apply one rule to every case; each situation has unique circumstances. After two elders have thoroughly investigated, the body of elders should use good judgment in determining whether serious wrongdoing has occurred. If elders are unsure how to proceed, they should consult with the branch office."

Consult the big boys!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit