Symposium outline for circuit assembly Part 1

by billyboy 11 Replies latest watchtower bible

• billyboy
    billyboy

And as for us Scottish fans..............! The Scotland football (soccer) team recently lost 3-2 to Spain , managing at one point to draw level from being 2-0 down. There is no doubt who the better side was - Spain are World & European champions while Scotland haven't even qualified for a major tournament for many years. Yet the enjoyment in the game was partly pleasure at cheering on the underdog and also watching a hugly skilful team playing beautiful football. Even though somewhat nationalistic , the scottish fans were very sporting & applauded both teams off the pitch and also the good skill of particular Spanish players. That is the essence of sport.

I agree with Bluesbrother - the GB either just don't "get" sport or just want to make a frivilous point. Isn't there a GB member (Losch?) who is famous for hating American Football - I wonder if he is behind some of these comments.

• antes8080
    antes8080

am be gaging in two weeks when i have to go and waste my sat and sun... my fade needs to start quickly.. like you have comment who talks like that and if they do i would slap them silly!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit