Gay dating

by bottleofwater 23 Replies latest social relationships

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    It's retarded in my opinion, but on the other hand it's unlikely that you could find two witnesses to testify against you.

That's the point. In THIS case you don't need 2 witnesses. If they find out you stayed the night with someone knowingly...you're done.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Can I have a gay friend? Gay guys are the best friends a girl can have.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Can I have a gay friend? Gay guys are the best friends a girl can have.

Fag hag :)

• chickpea
  • moshe
    moshe

in 1982 I wandered into downtown Orlando looking for a cheap place to stay-I was going to work on the Epcot construction project the next day. I walked into the Parliament Hotel and I got the funny feeling it might not be the place for me- everyone acted just a little too chummy for my taste. Maybe I should have left my hard hat in the car?

It's a fancy Gay resort now!

http://www.parliamenthouse.com/orlando/default.asp

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Actually, Brother Dan, if bottleofwater throws a party, and you leave to catch the last train/bus home but the last one has already left for the night and then you walk back to bottledofwater's place and everyone else has left, she/gayhe/ is allowed to let you sleep on the couch.

So there you have it, the extenuating circumstances loophole!

• Open mind
    Open mind

serenitynow!: "OM, I don't get the lesbian joke."

The joke is based on two stereotypes:

1. Young, gay men are extremely promiscuous and not looking for a long-term relationship.

2. Lesbians are ready for a long-term relationship on the second date.

It was a bad, dumb joke to start with and now that I've explained it it's even worse.

*om backs slowly away remembering that om does NOT stand for Open Mic*

Keepin' my day job.

om

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

CB, I'm glad you said it. I want a gay friend too, but thought that may be weird to say. How do you go about finding a gay friend?

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

CB, I'm glad you said it. I want a gay friend too, but thought that may be weird to say. How do you go about finding a gay friend?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

I think it might be nice to fake gay so i can hang around with a lot of chicks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit