JW Theives

by Pig 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• Quando
    Quando

Since there will be no tears and sadness in new kingdom my family and friends WON'T MISS ME!! SO STOP WORRYING ABOUT ME!! I can't burn in hell because it does not exist!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

why bother when you’ll have eternity to do anything and everything you want. You’re wasting your time practicing piano; it will be so much easier when you’re perfect

That is so true....and the means of so many wasted lives. Why work to change your life for the better now? It will all come good in the New World !- they said.

So we didn't change it, life was a struggle..and the New World didn't come !.....Young people , get a grip on THE NOW, before it is too late.

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Your "God" consciousness (not to be confused with the 'ego' or personality) cannot be destroyed and exists outside the body. (Eccl. 12:7) You are far from limited to your physical vehicle. Google "quantum consciousness" or "consciousness outside the body" or "outside the brain". This is now proven by many researchers.

Nothing has been proven by anyone, in particular this piffle. Breathless extrapolation of a phenomenon that happens within the brain to something that exists independently outside the brain is a symptom of something else within the brain, and that is programming.

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

What the hell is "piffle"?

Does anyone here know how to disagree tactfully?

Watch this Nickolas and then tell me what you think...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDO55JvaGOI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit