THIS IS MY 1000th POST!

by VampireDCLXV 77 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Yes, it's weird, you think when you get to be an adult, time will stand still and you won't sense it moving forward, but it stands still for no one.

You're sweet, too, Vamp, even when you bite.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

OUTLAW!!! You're always good for a laugh. Thank you too man! Boy, that's a lot of posts to put in. WOW!

It's quite a fence...

V665

• Hadit
    Hadit

Time to break out a cold one and celebrate . . .! Cheers!

Hadit

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

OMG! I was wondering when you were going to show up, Hadit! ThankYOU so much buddy. Love ya! ((((((HUGS))))))

CHEERS!

V665

PS: Watch for your own 1000th too, eh?

• Hadit
    Hadit

I can't resist a so right back at ya !

Whoa - you've done twice my posts in half the time!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I guess I'm a noisy little bugger, aren't I?

V665

PS: Y'all spread some of the love to my bud Darth plaugeis too, eh? Right here:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/200526/1/Darth-Plaugeis-2000

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Yeah, Bite me!

Just kidding. Congratulations on your big penis...uhhh post count. Just don't let it go to your head. On the old JWD you would be a Jedi with special powers or something. By the way, I was the 1 millionth poster there. You'll never top that.

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

V665 - this must remind you of when you did your 1000th hour on FS - all those elders congratulating you - the high fives, the fireworks? or was that a dream I had?

mmxiv

• cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

I cannot congratulate Darth Plagueis. I'm mad at him. He promised to marry me and still hasn't shown up with the ring! It's like you just can't trust complete strangers on the internet anymore! Sheesh!

• RosePetal
    RosePetal

CONGRATULATIONS Vampy I love your posts, keep posting you are a sweetie, look back on the last PM I sent you LOL, you are very kind and supportive, we need more posters like you. You don't always know how much you have helped me.

RosePetal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit