Shepherding Book Cover Guessing Game!

by yknot 32 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

Im gonna go with white. With a picture of an open bible in the front.

That or a big guy banging a sheep.

• Ding
    Ding

I'm going with Armageddon orange...

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Black and Yellow ... kinda like this one ...

• Caminante
    Caminante

Well, taking into account the latest trend on cover designs, I guess the Shepherding book will have a collage of pictures/photos from both first century and modern-day elders' activities. and the title printed in black to reduce costs (that way they have the same cyan, magenta and yellow plates for all the languages, and the black text goes overprinted when doing color separations).

• yknot
    yknot

All great guesses so far we have

creamy neutral/no pic

transparent

black

blue

Dark Green w/gold lettering

Dark blue...

White with pic

Multiple color options with Black printing and a modern/past collage of Elder activity!

The always lovely 'Armageddon Orange'

Black and yellow in the 'dummies' style

Them are some interesting guesses indeed!

Some are closer then others (but no one has nailed it!)

Anyone else wanna take a shot .....?????

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Since it is for the elders, it should be something important looking, a color like dark green, blue, or burgundy, with silver or gold lettering ... I will go with dark blue with silver/gray lettering.

• kurtbethel
  • miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I'm not one to start rumors but a little birdy told me that its Bronze or one might say Caramel shade, and has a picture of a shepherd standing near a tree surrounded by several sheep. He's looking up towards the sky which is cloudy. This same lil birdy told me that the book is entitled, "Shepherd The Flock Of God" and even lists 1 Peter 5:2 on the cover as a reference. I'm just going off of what he said. Its not like I've seen this book or anything................

• antes8080
    antes8080

i think is going to have some sheep eating grass and in the bakround there a big bad wolf and the title would be,,,,, got flock??? lol or protect the flock....

• undercover
    undercover

Black with gold lettering with the title:

New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures - revised 2010

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit