Wooo Hooo.... I'm Gonna Be A Millionaire!!!

by Broken Promises 20 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I do like the sound of the lear jet/private tropical island thing.

I hope you are not too overly sensitive or anything. I wouldn't want you to get sick on the lear jear when you discover that the fine leather seats are made from the skin of the unborn. Yep, little baby calves gutted from the womb just to become leather seats for those who appreciate the fine status and decadence that wealth can bring one.

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Ok cameo that would turn me off the lear jet. How about the Citation or Gulfstream or is that the same?

Maybe we'll all just have to row a boat to our tropical island!

Hopscotch

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

I have a nigerian customer who bought a $3,000 item with only $1,500 down.

he told me to take $50 a month out of his credit card at the end of the month in his absense.

to make a long story short, the cards been going good. He still owes me $500. let's hope the cards still good for another 10 months!

don't jinx me

• designs
    designs

I always try to help the Nigerians whenever I can....................

• Decided
    Decided

My stepdaughter's husband's father gave 6 million dollars to the Nigerians and lost their house because of the scam. He lost his business and all of his money in a scam where he would get millions for sending them money. He wouldn't listen to those who tried to tell him the truth about this scam. He died about a year later.

Ken P.

• fokyc
    fokyc

'Rev. Sanusi Lamido' has plenty of experience!

He has been operating this scam for over 4 years now.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Don't screw this up BP.

Give them all your info you don't wanna kick yourself later for doing something Stupid!

• Decided
  • Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I've received another email - they're offering an extra 1.5million... at least that will pay for the "yay I'm a millionaire party"

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

I received a similar email the other month, oh why did I delete it?!?!?! Stupid stupid me!

Please Broken Promises can I help you spend it . . . after all it was originally sent to me.

3M

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit