Householder: "I already have that book."

Dub: "Did you read it?"

Householder: "Yes."

Dub: "Did you like it?"

Householder: "No."

Dub: "Why?"

Householder: "It doesn't make any sense."

Dub: "Would you like a free Bible study to help you make sense of it?"

Householder: "Let me get this straight, ok? I was told by some preacher that the Bible was God's book for men to make sense of what God wanted from us. So I got myself a Bible and read it. It didn't make any sense. Then I was told by the guy who gave me your book, that I needed your book to make sense of the book that God gave me that I couldn't understand because it didn't make any sense, but I can't make any sense out of your book, either. NOW you are telling me I need those TWO books AND someone to help me make sense out of a book that doesn't make any sense, but is supposed to make sense out of another book that doesn't make any sense, either? Since you guys can't even write books that make sense out of another book which doesn't make any sense, why should I believe that any of YOU people can make any sense out of your books that don't make any sense?"

Dub:

-------

Farkel

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

"Would you like the current Watchtower and Awake? Ours goes to 11."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbVKWCpNFhY

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

ah but did you pray first to Jehovah to help you make sense of of the Bbile that seems to make no sense. Because praying will help it make sense. But of course we are the only ones who can teacn you to pray for God to open you eyes so you can see how much sense it all makes. Now doesn't that make sense to you?

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

It is a bit of a stretch. Unless you're talking about the book of Revelation.

I don't think anyone will ever understand it.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes but the WTS organization can make sense out things that make no sense to create " The Truth " ,

which eventually will make no sense which they can make into being " The Truth "

Did this clear things up ?

This is referred to as Watchtower logic.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Yes, but the pictures are cool.

• LV101
    LV101

great post -- you always make me laugh! honestly, i SO NEED CHALAM to restore my faith! seriously, i hope he quotes soon on the Bible.

wish i had major time to read everything on here.

NV1

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

When enough nonsense accumulates so that even the WT has to admit it makes no sense, they come up with new light and it makes no sense either, but it takes a while to study it and realize that it makes no sense either.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It all makes perfect sense, you are just being difficult. Everything the bible says is true, and we follow the bilbe, so everything we say about the bible is true, You just have to follow the (circular) logic, otherwise you will die at Armageddon, DUH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit