Things that make you smile or cry.

by FlyingHighNow 51 Replies latest jw friends

• CuriousButterfly
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

This video makes me smile. My grandaughter (age 2) squeeker shoes + WW2 Bunker - you need the sound up for this one

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=151426048217682

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Hi Lisa,

I can't see it...sorry... facebook privacy settings et al. I tried posting a video of my 2 year old granddaughter with her newborn sister.. and no one could see it either...

Coffee

• Violia
    Violia

Watching your grandchildren grow up. As a parent it is sometimes hard to enjoy them growing up b/c you have to be the responsible one. As the grandparents you can actually enjoy it all . I once found a pillow that said" If I had known my grandchildren were going to be so much fun , I'd have had them first. "

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Sorry about the facebook video, I'm new to the whole facebook thing.

I'll give it one more try - this is my Grandaughter, Lain (age 2) with her new squeeker shoes in a WW2 cement bunker - you need the sound up for the full effect. I use photobucket for Ebay, so I'm pretty sure everyone will be able to see it.

http://s266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/LisaWynnMorris/?action=view¤t=Video0049.mp4

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Adorable, Lisa!!

I just tried photobucket too. The quality isn't too good for the video..'cause I used the video feature on my blackberry to copy it from it's home on facebook... and then emailed it to myself, and uploaded it to photobucket... so it's a video of a video... but the only way I could figure out to make it work.

http://s443.photobucket.com/albums/qq158/debbieshardpix/?action=view¤t=VID00004.mp4

Anyway, it's my 2 year old granddaughter, Bailey with her brand new sister, Zoey.

Coffee

• little witch
    little witch

(((FHN)))

Missed You Sweetie...Been a minute..

Thanks for this post, I wanna share something that made me smile and cry (tears of joy) at the same time...

It was on Youtube,

Time for a cool change

the one with the dolphins

Sorry, I cant send a link, My puter is lame, LOL

But catch that vid if you can, it is just beautiful!

LW

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Coffee - those are some adorable little ones. Having grandchildren is oneof the best things in life, that's for sure. I just wish I didn't live so far away from mine.

Facebook is weird. You are supposed to be able to e-mail video directly from face book, but it didn't work for me. It says it's sent, but I never got it, however I've been able to e-maill that same video to others. I finally had my son directly e-mail me the video and then I was able to upload to Photo bucket. Technology is amazing, but frustrating at times.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

When my husband gets tickled about something and starts laughing, he makes me laugh. .. And when he does stupid stuff. One time he drank some Red Bull and he got high off of it or something. He kept saying "One small step for man and one giant leap for mankind". He kept saying it like the radio transmission all robotic like. I said no more Red Bull for you. He had me laughing so hard that my stomach hurt!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

When my grandson brings in slugs and garden snakes, I get tickled. I have daughters. They never did that stuff. I'm like he's such a boy!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit