Whose family is at the meeting tonight?

by mamalove 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

Were you a Tuesday nighter or a Thursday nighter for the MS? I was a Tuesday nighter...I liked it because it got it out of the way beginning of the week!

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

MY FIRST MEETING OFF TONIGHT!!!! YAY!!!!

I'll be thinking about you while I'm drinking my jack and coke, mamlove!!!

• mamalove
    mamalove

I should let y'all know that I was misleading earlier. I am actually drinking a Johnny Walker whiskey and scotch blend and some cola that is made with 100% natural sweetner called Stevia, which is made with a leaf, so it has no calories. That means I can drink more and not get chubby.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

You're my hero!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

You mean not as chubby? If I'm not careful about how much whiskey I drink, it's far too easy for me to pack on the pounds and I'm rail thin. There's a crazy amount of calories in alcohol...

V665

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

I always picture everyone one like their profile pics.

Vamp, you look like an evil, super cool, dark guy that is strange but not too strange.

Mamalove NOW looks like a super pale goth chick that has a ton of tats and drinks blue label johnny!

• mamalove
    mamalove

Dude, Chicks do not dig a skinny dude. We do not want our asses to be bigger than yours. So drink up! As stupid as it sounds, when I drink I do not do the sweet junk. I hate when I go out and everyone wants to order cherry bombs. Yuck. Vodka with a lemon works. I know people do not like to taste it, but its really the sweetness that makes the alchohol so caloric. A shot of vodka might have 60 or 80 calories....someone google that to prove me wrong. A good wheat beer, sure 160, but comprimise, you can drink something light at 120...if you skip a bun on your burger that day at lunch its a decent balance. I have perfected it. lol

I have a business trip next week in TN. Anyone from there?

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

MamaLove, what part of TN? I'm only 20 minutes from TN...just depends on which end you're talking about

• Twitch
    Twitch

My parents only, my brother is DF.

No other family to speak of.

• mamalove
    mamalove

Aw Snap, I fly into BNA ...stay in the Vanderbilt area while I do my work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit