More KS-10 'Shepherding' instruction LTR

by yknot 32 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yknot
    yknot

While I at this moment don't have my hands on a scan and very dear 'Anonymouse Brother' wishes for the forum to know as a 'heads up'!

Here is the 'gist' of the LTR until we get an actual scan ....

Apparently some elders want to have their books spiral bound. The branch has sent out specific instructions that it can be done only by an elder for other elders. A baptized brother can perform the binding work if an elder is watching him. However "outside companies, unbelivers, and sisters are not permitted to perform this work".
    Each brother should make a note in the cover page of his book refering to this BOE letter.

If any man/woman has a link to a scan ....POST IT or 'HIT ME UP VIA PM'

Hugs Yall!

(KUDOS and LUV to 'Anonymouse Brother' )

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?

What is SOOOOO secret about this? What are they so scared of? I really don't understand!!!

I've read the older elder book cover to cover, and I didn't see anything that was so damning as to not allow anyone to bind the book!!!

I'd like a scripture that justifies this amount of secrecy. Please...

Makes me want to vomit.

• elderelite
    elderelite

you want a scripture dan.. how about "Jehovah is a revealer of secrets"...

• yknot
    yknot

Bro Dan....

What can I say the WTS still in the 50s mindset.......

The Grand Poobas want to be punch-drunk & believe they still have the pull they once did long ago before the internet....

So I can count you in for reading the 'shepherding book' and giving some of your insight?

(extra hug to you, you are on in the minds and prayers of many)

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

(Matthew 16:19) 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of the heavens, and whatever you may bind on earth will be the thing bound in the heavens, and whatever you may loose on earth will be the thing loosed in the heavens."

• mamalove
    mamalove

This letter will make it all the more motivating to show up on the web....

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Can you be ANY sweeter Yknot? Hugs back to you!

I will read it AS SOON as it comes out and give my thoughts! I can't wait to hear everyone elses too. Especially the elders on the site.

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    A baptized brother can perform the binding work if an elder is watching him. However "outside companies, unbelivers, and sisters are not permitted to perform this work".

Interesting that they would allow a non-elder (baptized) brother do the binding as long as there is an elder watching but not even a baptized sister would be allowed to do it.

• moshe
    moshe

They will "handpick" the brother to do the binding work on their super secret papers!

• agonus
    agonus

This letter of worthless instructions will self destruct in...

NEW LIGHT RENDERS MORE POINTLESS OLD SHIT OBSOLETE AGAIN! DING DING DING DING DING AND ON A TOTALLY UNRELATED NOTE JACK BARR HAD ANOTHER GOOD BM THIS MORNING CONGRATULATIONS OLD TIMER!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit