• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

you had to edit "you suck" ???

you will fit perfectly in Auburn

• DIM
    DIM

• Calico_Cat
    Calico_Cat

And I hate it when sissies hijack threads like this.

Back to the topic--Do you guys remember the article in WT about not taking your brothers to court and not giving Jehovah a bad name?

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

Hi y'all
    There was an article in today's Spokesman Review. MadApostate posted it in his thread. Mulan posted the Seattle Times article too.

FYI Spokane is almost 300 miles from Seattle, in case anyone wants to get picky about geography.

Mrs R

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

So many in Washington? I live down in Vancouver and so far, nothng local being reported about it. I will wait and see if they pick it up. I can't imagine them ignoring tis story, not with the way they all went after the Catholics a couple years ago.

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Room 215
    Room 215

Nytelecom....

``Auburn sucks (!?!)'' ``Sucks?"" Tch, tch, shouldn't a nice theocratic lad like you know that ``suck'' is a euphemism for fellatio/cunniligus? ``Stinks'' is the proper theocratic alternative.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...and as ANYONE who's been in brautiful Washington State knows, the only town with an AROMA is TACOMA!

The paper mills embue the environs with the smell of cooking cabbage.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit