Do you know who you are?

by cyberjesus 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

We spend much time trying to understand ourselves and other. We study human behavior, psychological factors, why God created us. Bible prophecies, etc etc. But for those who are really interested in finding out the origin of our existence and if we need to obey God and Jesus and where are going to, wouldnt be also smart to investigate what are we made of and why? where this material comes from?

The information is out there but sometimes STUPID beliefs or fears prevents us from really doing honest research on this questions. When we were JWs we couldnt investigate anything that contradicted the WT. How stupid I was for following that directive.

You could investigate yourself what you are made of, get a microscope and cut little parts of you and of everything and do your own research or study what other have already done and save time and pain.

Some dont really care if God created us and how. They are ok just believing simple stories and they are more interested in knowing where they are going to. Thus believing stories just because "that feels right". Do you care? Are know wanna know who you really are and where that comes from? its already discovered.

Peace to you,

Your brother cyberjesus, A "slave Jesus in the bedroom when needed"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw3B1H7oqNc

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm an interesting mixture of oxygen, hydrogen, carbon, nitrogen, calcium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, chlorine, magnesium, and sulfur, with some snips, snails, and puppydog tails thrown in for good measure.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

what happened to your zinc and iron? you need more spinach and beans!

• cyberjesus
  • Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I am half my mom and half my dad.

• minimus
    minimus

I AM MINIMUS!!!

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    I am half my mom and half my dad

then your dad is only half himself

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Then my dad is half his dad and half his mom.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

How is that who you are? That's what, isn't it?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus
    How is that who you are? That's what, isn't it?

excellent point, but what we are makes us who we are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit