Anyone DF'd because of this site

by bottleofwater 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bottleofwater
    bottleofwater

Has anyone been DF'd for visiting and/or posting to this site? Has anyone been DF'd for visiting jwfacts or freeminds?

• blondie
    blondie

A couple but then they used their real names and pictures....obviously not flying low.

• ziddina
    ziddina

GOOD question... (not me; I DA'd 25 years ago...)

As Blondie said...

However, I suspect that people who come on-board and are flagrant about their presence - posting real names and real information - probably want the decision to leave, taken out of their own hands...

They really want out, but they don't feel comfortable making that final decision. So they "act out" a little bit, and voila!! They're out - and it's someone else's decision - or fault...

Just my two cents' worth... Zid

• Violia
    Violia

I believe her screen name was Island woman. Serveral years ago she got her posts handed to her at a jc meeting. ( i believe that is how the story went. her son saw them and was very embarassed)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

One must ask, even with their names and pictures, how that was brought to the elders attention. One must be on this site to find others, so hopefully they were also df'd.

Rat- "Ah brother elder, I found that brother jones is on this apostate website, here you can even see his picture and name"

Brother Elder - thanks, he will be df'd for associating with apostates, now perhaps your wanting some more privileges, we will let you scrub the toilets after each meeting.

Rat - ' O thank you brother elder'

Brother elder - "Wait a sec, how did you find him on that website"

Rat - "umm...well I was"

Brother Elder - 'Get over to the 2nd school and close the door behind you, I'll be right there, I just need to grab 2 other elders"

Rat - *o shiii*

• pirata
    pirata

Use "private browsing" and don't post too many details.

• Cold Steel
    Cold Steel

I believe her screen name was Island woman. Serveral years ago she got her posts handed to her at a jc meeting. (I believe that is how the story went. her son saw them and was very embarassed)

As the Chad Mitchell Trio once sang, "If mommie is a commie, then you've got to turn her in!"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I scatter the details through my posts. Any hounder trying to dig up evidence to get me is going to waste huge amounts of time and resources getting the pieces together, and even then there is a good chance that they will make a mistake, disfellowship an innocent person, and end up with two apostates for the price of one.

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Let them find me.....I'm waiting! I have nothing to hide! I hate that religion and everything it does to people and their families.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Hi everyone, I'm new here. Been lurking for over a year but just now registered.

When I was a MS, someone who was "just studying" apparently wanted to get me in trouble and told the elders that I told him I often participate in "apostate websites" (which was not true) and that I had told this person to visit the sites. He even provided the elders with a list of websites. Two elders had a committee meeting with me and asked me about it, as they held the list in their hands. I explained that I was not familiar with any such sites; I knew they were out there but I never visited them and never told anyone to view them. They said they didn't think so but just wanted to make sure. I then suggested they ask this accuser how was he able to comprise this rather extensive list. They replied that since he is not baptised they can't do anything about what he does. They also alluded to the "policy" that 2 witnesses are needed in order for them to take action. I was wondering to myself, "Well then why are we even having this conversation?"

This shows that of they even suspect someone is viewing this or similar sites they want to find out about it.

This accuser then started drama with others in the congregation but quickly faded away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit