What Were Some Of Your Old Favorite TV Shows?

by minimus 113 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Good call on MASH, Psac. Although the final season got a little strange

That show jumped the shark several times yet continued to stay strong in the ratings.

My favorites are the first three seasons with Mclean Stevenson and Wayne Rogers.

I liked Mike Farrell but it got a little less irreverant.

Then Frank Burns left and Winchester shows up. Still some funny shows but Alan Alda got more preachy.

Then it really jumped when Radar left and Klinger retired his Section 8 wardrobe. I can't watch those lost 2 or 3 seasons at all.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I forgot about Mama's Family, loved that. I've known a couple JW sisters who looked alot like Iola.

• minimus
    minimus

What about SNL?

I never got into it.

• undercover
    undercover

A great British show that made it to America that I loved as a youngster... and can really appreciate as a faded away ex-JW:

The Prisoner

• minimus
    minimus

The Match Game was great tv. I saw an episode yesterday. Gene Rayburn was a sharp dresser.

Loved Family Feud with Richard Dawson.

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

Airwolf, A-Team, Miami Vice, Highway Man, Star Trek TNG, Happy Days, Laverne & Shirley, Kate & Ali, Facts of Life, Little House on the Prarie, Seaquest DSV, Superfriends (cartoon), Silver Spoons, Punky Brewster.

Just to name a few of my favorites,

I'm a huge 80's geek

http://www.inthe80s.com

• minimus
    minimus

Hill Street Blues, LA Law & The Adventures of Superman. Batman was camply and trendy in 1966.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Cagney & Lacey and Columbo. . .

• undercover
    undercover

The Avengers (Emma Peel - hubba hubba - even though I was a kid, I had the hots for her)

I Spy - with Bill Cosby and Robert Culp

• undercover
    undercover

Route 66 - Tod and Buz... so hip, yet so square...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit