Aussie BBQ - Feb 17

by Prisca 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi to all our Aussie friends,

It's that time again - another Aussie Apostate BBQ Bash is almost upon us!

Anyone who wishes to meet up and cook up a steak, drink some of Ozziepost's fine red wine, or just to have a chin-wag, is welcome.

Anonymity is highly important for those who may be currently still in the org, or those who are inactive but not da'd nor df'd. Because of this, details of where the bbq will have to be obtained from myself or Ozziepost.

Please email me if you wish to attend, and to obtain more details.

Hope to see you there!!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ah, the red! Now that we're on that topic, we tasted a splendid cheap shiraz the other day. We were quite surprised by it's 'kick'. Mrs Ozzie was quite mellow!! Anyway it's a Cabernet Shiraz 2000 from Banrock Station in South Australia. I picked up a couple of bottles from a local bottle shop thinking it'd be worth a try but not expecting too much. But we were pleasantly surprised. Now we'll have to hope there's some left at the store for the bbq.

Now we were going to say that the bbq would be a great opportunity to talk freely about your experiences in the borg, but what the heck! let's try the wine first!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• DB
    DB

Hey Prisca, I'd love to attend, but too bad I live in the USA, half a world away. Sounds like a fun gig; enjoy!

• Xena
    Xena

Hey DB there is going to be one in Dallas Feb 2nd...if you are anywhere near there.........

• Cath
    Cath

How I wish I had an air fare to join you over there. We in the west are a tad disadvantaged by the miles that seperate our good city from yours. In fact I have been told that Perth is the most isolated city in the world. Bummer!!!!
    Have fun and have a few for me too.

Cheers
    Cath

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Cath and welcome aboard.

Sorry you can't make it this time.

Would you like us to keep in contact by e-mail? Just email Prisca for news.

Keep in touch.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Anonymous

• hippikon
    hippikon

Count me in!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Count Mein,

Did you want to say something?

Glad you are still smiling!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

Anonymous

• Prisca
    Prisca

Cool....

What a great response! Thanks to those who have responded above, and I have had a few private enquiries as well.

It looks like we might have a few new faces at the barbie in Feb. Better pack an extra bottle of shiraz, Ozzie!

• gotcha
    gotcha

will u have one next yr? hehe....

im so farrrrrrr awayyyyyyyyyyyy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit