More AGM News- spiritual matters (with paragraphs this time!)- disregard other epic fail post!!!!

by yknot 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cattails
    cattails

Insulting those who feel defrauded

Those who whisper these 'woes' are likened to those murmurers of Israel during the Exodus from Egypt! Foolishly they wished to return to Egypt

With that point the WTS insults those who grew up in the organization, were faithful to the counsel, didn't pursue higher education but rather pioneered right out of highschool, auxiliaried during highschool and especially during Summer vacations, got a part time job only so as to do more in service, said no to getting married, said no to having a family and no to raising children so as to pioneer, gave hours upon hours of service time, placing publications that within a few years contained "old light," gave their best during the "strenght of youth" for the benefit and growth of the Society's organization... in other words, people like me.

I feel insulted, mostly for the disregard of all the work I've devoted to an uncaring and unappreciative organization which calls me foolish for "wishing to return to Egypt" and for "murmuring." Well, I was never in Egypt, neither the allegorically referenced place nor the real country in the Middle East by that name.

I was never in Egypt. I was always in the "Shadow of the mighty crag (butt crack)" of the Society's organization, and now feel "shat" on.

These insulting men take away my years of service, nullifying the sacrifice it took to accomplish pioneering at a young age, and my continued effort and faithfulness through hard times. These men are unappreciative bullies who want you to do for them. Uncaring task-masters who lash out with tongue and pen to scourge those who feeling downtrodden and exhausted now cry out, no, not really cry out but rather dare whimper a murmur of discontent towards coercion and manipulations that this selfish Society uses to obtain compliance and obedience at all costs from the subjugated and oppressed masses that fell into their snare and believed the lie of life in an Eartly Paradise, a paradisaical neverland, a dream that never materialized as promised, "before the generation that saw the events of 1914 passes away."

Insulting and ungrateful men! Living lives of luxury at the expense of the poor fools they've tyrannized.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Hear hear Cattails

smiddy

• factfinder
    factfinder

cattails- well put!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit