Kingdom Ministry School for Congregational Elders

by Kent 22 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kpax
    kpax

Maybe an idea Kent.

Ever heard of kazaa?
    Load all your files you want to spread in the shared directory.
    As soon as someone downloaded it with the kazaa software, the next downloader will download it from that person and you together. Soon many downloaders will have all the files in their shared directory and you can remove yours if you want. The spreading will go exponencial. Soon everybody is downloading from everybody.

www.kazaa.com

Just install the program and it will show you the way.

Just a suggestion.

Kpax

• Motorola
    Motorola

The files are already on the Kazaa network. Search for 'Jehovas Witnesses' as artist or 'Kingdom Ministry School' in the album field ;). Download it and share!

• puppylove
    puppylove

I can't find it on Kazaa. :(

• Kent
    Kent
    Hi Motorola!

Thanks a lot! Actually, that was a great idea. On that network you will be able to find the files with lots of other browsers as well, like "Morpheus".

I hope lots of people can do exactly that!

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• Grout
    Grout

These files are perfect for Freenet:

http://freenet.sf.net/

--
    Chip Salzenberg: Free-Floating Agent of Chaos

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Thanks U Motorola, Kent and all others!!!!

• Motorola
    Motorola

Hi Kent!
    Kazaa is working fine, and some of the readers to this forum has found the files. Search for 'Jehovas Witnesses' in the 'Artist' field, and search 'audio'-files. Jehovah is misspelled, but who cares?
    Download and share the files!

Kingdom Ministry School this time, what's next? hehe..

• aluminutty
    aluminutty

Kent:
    Hope you don't mind -- if you do please say so and I won't -- but in the interest of spreading the good word, I will save the mp3s to my hard drive, rename them "song 101 Follow The Warior King", for example, and then redistribute them on KAZAA, Napigator, etc. Maybe this will stem the tide of rediculous "are you a JW" questions I get from Witnesses who encounter the actual Kingdumb Hellody mp3s I do store. Maybe, too, if the R&F JWs get a listen to what PaPa Elderio heres... well...

• Motorola
    Motorola

Maybe I will do right that. Spread the files named as popular songs .. naughty - naughty ..

• Kent
    Kent

No, I don't mind. But I don't think an average guy downloading music will find the file itself interesting - and he will be suspicious when he sees the size and quality.

The best would be, I believe, to make JWs and EX-JWs able to find them on a search.

Yachyd Da

Kent

I need the new KM's as they come! Please send me scans!

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit