Reggae appreciation---come share, mon...

by FlyingHighNow 123 Replies latest social entertainment

• MsDucky
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

MS. Ducky, look at the words to that song All I Needed Was You. He's romantic and appreciative as well as charismatic and good looking. I didn't know about him until yesterday. He has 14 albums!

• snowbird
    snowbird

My estranged hubby has all of Jimmy Cliff's stuff.

He went to primary school with him in Jamaica.

He also has Bob and Ziggy Marley's.

Also, the South African lady, Miriam Makeba - I don't think hers is Reggae, though.

Syl

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

FHN, do you remember the poster "Stainedglass" (I think that was his nick.)? I called him Jesus caused that's who he looked like to me. He use to do set-ups for bands. He loved reggae if my memory serves me correctly. I know he could pull out a lot of reggae music. Didn't he marry someone from this board?

I digress!

• MsDucky
    MsDucky
    MS. Ducky, look at the words to that song All I Needed Was You. He's romantic and appreciative as well as charismatic and good looking. I didn't know about him until yesterday. He has 14 albums!

I'm glad that you found him! But, I'm trying to remember if "Stainedglass?" put pictures up of Michael before. I think he did a set-up for him in the mountains or something. I dunno for sure?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I remember the person you are mentioning. Who was it that he was romantically involved with?

• MsDucky
  • MsDucky
    MsDucky
    I remember the person you are mentioning. Who was it that he was romantically involved with?

I can't remember??? Was it Purps? Purps you out there? Clear this up.

• VampireDCLXV
  • FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I love Eddie Grant! I remember Beautiful Girls. That's a great song and video. Love the retro.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit