Richard Dawkins and Me,

by cyberjesus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I dont consider him the rock star for geeks. I dont think I am a Geek. Put it like this: I dont know what you enjoy doing. I enjoy arts, so if I have the chance to meet a specif artist whom I respect then i would take it. I wanna observe ask questions, learn.

I bought the book, i liked it. I listen to the man on several videos i like very much his reasoning. I went to hear him live. I really enjoyed it. thats all. No Jesus christ of atheism or anything like that. Usually those terms are attributed to religious people who are familiar with that concept.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

One thing that the 'New Atheists' have done is to start a conversation about faith and belief. Their books are still selling well, and "atheism" is not the dirty word (in America) that it once was.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You lucky god, i mean dog.

S

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I dont consider him the rock star for geeks. I dont think I am a Geek. Put it like this: I dont know what you enjoy doing. I enjoy arts, so if I have the chance to meet a specif artist whom I respect then i would take it. I wanna observe ask questions, learn.

I bought the book, i liked it. I listen to the man on several videos i like very much his reasoning. I went to hear him live. I really enjoyed it. thats all. No Jesus christ of atheism or anything like that. Usually those terms are attributed to religious people who are familiar with that concept.

• d
    d

He is a very intellignet man. He also makes a lot of good points.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Jealous.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit