Hello fellow apostates

by gumby 47 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Well, HALLELUJAW!!!! people still luvs me

I was so happy to see that so many are still here keeping up the battle. I see the numbers keep growing here too........that's a good sign.

You guys have no idea how hard it can get (talkin bout the psudo witness road that is and not my dingy)

Last week I had to go sit in my car as the Watchtower Study was in progress reminding the dubbies that "responsible members" of the Slave Class are our daddies and how we should obey them. I thought I was gonna shit meself and HAD to leave before I stood up and yelled a really nasty expletive. My heart was racing like a was literally going to have a frickin stroke. I left the building @ par 3

Assemblies are even worse as obeidiance to the Organisation is stressed more than ever. The last District assembly the audience actually clapped when a demo was given about a sister who divorced her husband because he was going to apostate sites and asking doubting questions to her.

She said, " her life was much happier now," and the audience roared with clapping. At that time it was the closest I've came to standing up and yelling ........."Your all F#%ked in the head, I'm outta here"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Instead I walked out and headed for the Cathjolic church just a block away. I was actually going to go in there and hide but the damn place was closed and so I just walked for awhile. Even then dubs were everywhere.

I'm sure there are many like me but fewer that can't sit through the shit once they are inside the building.

One thing it does. It keeps my large family of dubbies (around 50) and I at peace. I tried it on the outside and my nutsack wasn't strong enough to take it and I almost went to see St. Peter before my time. I couldn't do it on the outside so I gave in. Pretty chicken shit but I guess it's better I'm alive for the time being.

Thanks to all my freind here who understand and gave me a warm welcome back. I'll try and pop in once in awhile.

Outlaw.....your still a bastard! Nice photo of me being crucified

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Gumby, crystalized ginger works very well for nausea. Keep a few capsules handy. I am lucky not to have but a handful of relatives still in. One of my nephews just died, so his brother has decided that he will not shun me anymore. I took a stand. My sister calls me "the walking dead" and did the same thing to my nephew a few weeks before he died. Chris says he is very angry with his witness parents for sending David to his grave thinking that they hated him. And they were very hateful.

It's such a rock and a hard place you're in. I feel for you and I miss you.

• gumby
    gumby

Nice to hear from you FH. I see you still have Billy Jacks hat on. Do you sleep in it?

Has anyone heard of "Jehovahs Witnesses United"? It's a pro witness site that attemps to explain all their looney-ass beliefs. I tried to e-mail the loon bird but couldn't. Funny how these "apologists" can never be contacted.

He's either set up incognito by the society or a self proclaimed apologist who has to hide so as not to be busted. Chickenshit as usual.

Take care all

Oh, I need Farkels phone number is someone can put it in my inbox. I've had trouble getting and sending messages however but try anyway.

Gumsack

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Gumby!..

Bud we miss you,it`s nice you stopped by..

You gotta do it more often..It will help keep you Sane..

I thought you`d like your Crucified Photo..LOL!!

One thing it does. It keeps my large family of dubbies (around 50) and I at peace.I tried it on the outside and my nutsack wasn't strong enough to take it
    and I almost went to see St. Peter before my time. I couldn't do it on the outside so I gave in. Pretty chicken shit but I guess it's better I'm alive for the time being.

Your do`n what you gotta do..So be it..

That doesn`t change anything,about how much people care for you here..

I know those Crazys are draing your NutSack Powers..So..

I had the Sham-Wow guy Polish them up for you..

You can now walk into any Kingdom Hall and Say..

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/love_my_nuts.jpg

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• blondie
  • minimus
    minimus

Yes, Blondie?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Min..

Blondie provided a link for Gumbys post..

.............................. ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

oh, got it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit