untitled

by cyberjesus 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Haha, Ok update on the Guy, he watched the videos and also talked to his XJW girlfriend who also dances, I saw them and he kiss the cross I wear sometimes (yeah I am a atheist and sometimes I wear one just because I can)

His GF now calls me Brother Morales everytime she sees me and hugs me ( She is atheist too)

I think those two are almost free of mind control. Well she is so I can not count her in my report. Here is my score: 4 out 4 scared.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Wow, that is great. I've been using a similar strategy with a good friend of mine. It is slow-going, but potentially effective.

When he asked what cong I was going to, I told him "I'm not a witness anymore. When I was 26 I became concerned that I had been following the religion not because it was what I believed, but because my parents required me to. I did my own research into the bible, and came to the conclusion that it isn't what I was led to believe." I just left it at that, and don't push anything. He asks questions now and then, which I am happy to answer. We have become even better friends, and he now doesn't care if associating with me gets him DFed (again). He long ago gave up the pursuit of 'privilages' in the cong because in his words "you must live an unhuman life to qualify for them".

- Lime

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit