Are they really closing down branches in Martinique, Guadeloupe and French Guyana ?

by aligot ripounsous 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Soldier77
    Soldier77
    The official reason is: Jehovah is accelerating his work because the end is SOOOO ClOSE.

Funny, if it was getting sooooo close, wouldn't you think there would be MORE branches opening up? I mean JWs are such a 'great crowd' at .1% of the world's population and all, they must be the true religion.

sorry, had to rant.

• sherah
    sherah

I heard about this today from a family member in WI.

Jamie Bowers - I wonder if this has to do nwith the French government eliminating the Watchtower's tax exempt status

My guess as well.

• factfinder
    factfinder

How can they be speeding up the work by downsizing? They always said the growth and expansion at Bethel and the branches was VISIBLE PROOF of Jehovah's blessing on the organization. Yet all we see is downsizing and more downsizing. They cut back on magazine production, ended personal subscriptions and now they are closing down branch after branch office. They must really be hurting for money- i guess it's proof Jehovah is blessing them! LOL

• Heartofaboy
    Heartofaboy

The fact the GB & their cronies are not up front about what they are doing without putting the 'Jehovah speeding things up' spin on it, highlights their deviousness & how dangerous this organisation is.

The GB are totally without holy spirit, it is just self preservation where they are concerned.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

they are truly the masters of spin...

oz

• Desilusionnee
    Desilusionnee

Can't believe JWs swallow up this nonsense!

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

2 sides to all this down sizing;

(i) they will say that with advances in technology and how Globally they have now reached the world they will say what a blessing it is that new super-dooper printing presses and book binderies can now take the place of these now defunct branches!

(ii) what they wont say is that these countries have not only reached zero and negative growth and that the simple fact is that books and magazines are not being flogged in any great numbers any more, I'm sure they will lie their way out of it like they usually do.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

this is big

• Dumi
    Dumi

Does any one know if the annual report is out yet?? would be interesting to see how this decline is depicted...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

It will be depicted as growth and simplification.

Having to shut down branches is evidence of Jehovah's blessing. Shrinking is growth. Hatred is love. We have always been at war with EastAsia; we have never been at war with EastAsia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit