How to avoid a whuppin' at Armageddon

by roguepixel 11 Replies latest jw friends

• roguepixel
    roguepixel

Seems that Jehovah has got a weakness, like Kryptonite. When the day of reckoning comes, I'm getting an Iron suit. He won't be able to touch me. Win!

Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out [the inhabitants of] the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

• little witch
    little witch

Pix,

I got gunpowder and equal rights. Hober is f*cked. LOLOLOL

• fokyc
    fokyc

For anybody who doesn't know the word "whuppin'"

http://www.nospank.net/brown.htm

A Good Whuppin'? By DeNeen L. Brown, Washington Post Staff Writer, September 13, 1998

"There was a ritual to whuppin's, and many of that generation talk with a kind of bravado about this rite of passage to adulthood. They tell tales of out-of-body experiences, of spiritual epiphanies, of praying to God, of the art of tearful fakery, of agonizing defiance against belts, of loyalty among siblings and not breaking rank, of the time so bad a parent broke a switch on a child's soft flesh. And they speak always of the wrong they committed and why they deserved it. "

• little witch
    little witch

Fokyc

I wet myself! LOL

Out of body experiences indeed....bitches made me fetch my own switches....now I am witches...LOL

• watersprout
    watersprout

Carrot wants to know if you are talking of an ''Iron man suit''???

Carrot said he's pretty sure that God can destroy Iron, but it would be great fun dodging the fire balls he sends down!

Peace

• little witch
    little witch

Ok, Someone pass the CO

I am loading my tater gun

LW

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Judges 1:19 And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out [the inhabitants of] the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

"chariots of iron" is a metaphor for projectile weapons.

Chariot describes something traveling at a fast rate of speed.

Iron describes some kind of sophisticated missile.

• Violia
    Violia

Maybe we should ask Chris Rock.

• little witch
    little witch

Alrighty then. Perhaps my rubber band flipper will suffice.

LW

• roguepixel
    roguepixel

"chariots of iron" is a metaphor for projectile weapons.

Chariot describes something traveling at a fast rate of speed.

Iron describes some kind of sophisticated missile.

I thought this was really funny, like something the WTBS would come out with. Good one, Cameo-d! Still, the J- man in the sky is unable to defeat fast iron missiles. I'm gettin' me a SAM missile off of some eastern european mafia or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit