Well, friends, let us not forget

by Eiben Scrood 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

that today marks a full 96 years of Kingdom rule. Yes, brothers and sisters, how joyous we all are that now 96 years have passed since the Gentile Times ended and their kings had their day!

What many reasons we have to be among Jehovah's happy people knowing that some will still be alive to see the end that were alive at the momentous time of October 1, 1914! (Matthew 24:34)

Let us rejoice at the reports of the brothers selling their homes to use these last moments proclaiming these wonderful tidings to Satan's world.

Oh...wait a minute...

• minimus
    minimus

THANK YOU FOR THE TIMELY REMINDER!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

4 more years until Armageddon. Didn't you hear?

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think a huge Centennial Celebration is in order for 10/1/14. I think as many news outlets as necessary need to report that it is the 100th anniversary of the Watchtower's failed 1914 Armageddon prophecy and that amazingly the fraudulent publishing company is still going strong.

• snowbird
    snowbird
    What many reasons we have to be among Jehovah's happy people knowing that some will still be alive to see the end that were alive at the momentous time of October 1, 1914! (Matthew 24:34)

Yes, indeed, though faithful brothers like C. T. Russell and F. W. Franz have finished their earthly course, they are still with us in spirit, no doubt directing the Kingdom-preaching from beyond the veil. Compare Revelation 7:13, 14.

Aren't we thrilled to be having a share in this momentous work during these critical times?

* cue thunderous applause*

Syl

• yknot
    yknot

dang it I missed the "enthronement" anniversary! [ Aug 1]...... Thank you for the timely reminder......logical evidence the end is "so close"!

• Eiben Scrood
    Eiben Scrood

Yes, sister snowbird, there can be little doubt that our dear brother Fred Franz not only guides the present day work but was also invisibly behind the wondrous new light about the overlapping generation. Truly, it would take an oracle of his renown to come up with something so scintillating that the brothers can all rally 'round.

I know the previous belief using the standard English usage of "generation" certainly kept me on my toes for many years, forgoing career, education and a social life happily telling all I could about the mathematics of 1914 plus a human lifespan. It was so invigorating feeling such inner peace and contentment while carrying my cleaning equipment around living as an adult with my parents waiting for the end to come.

We can only be thankful that this overlapping bullshit will hopefully recruit similar youngsters to do the same thing all over again.

• PYRAMIDSCHEME
    PYRAMIDSCHEME

Stay Clean till 2014!

It's a reach, but you just cant top "stay alive till 75".

• snowbird
    snowbird
    Yes, sister snowbird, there can be little doubt that our dear brother Fred Franz not only guides the present day work but was also invisibly behind the wondrous new light about the overlapping generation. Truly, it would take an oracle of his renown to come up with something so scintillating that the brothers can all rally 'round.

ROFL!!!

We have all been screwed!

Syl

• Ding
    Ding

I like Mad Sweeney's idea for 10/1/2014.

And let's not forget that Chuck announced Jesus' arrival in 1874.

So we're really at 136 and counting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit