'All Along the Watchtower' - Its True Meaning Revealed!

by sd-7 18 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

sd-7 when did you get laid off from writing trash and blurbs for the rags?

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i have good news. I think you can actually show your writtings to the JWs in you hall since it more like a comedy thing. maybe through it they can see how stupid the WT is.

• Damocles
    Damocles

Hey, anyone wired in who remembers when Hendrix first put that out. I was standing in line for a movie and someone was playing it on one of those cheap transistor radios the first time I heard it. We were all stuck in time. Not moving, talking, breathing just listening. Blew our minds for sure. I can't remember the movie but I sure remember the song and the moment.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

sd-7 your talent is AWESOME! Really, I hope you keep a collection of these articles and publish them together someday.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

SD-7, you are a talented writer with a twisted soul, my dear friend, LOL! Is this what you do instead of dozing on the way home?

Welcome Listener!

Damocles, I love the Hendricks version too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6Z7LR8Z9_o&feature=related

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Real good but the song was really too easy. Try this next time. Do the same with the Rob Zombie song "Pussy Liquor".

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Three Dog Night - Watchtower Style

watchtower dog

• designs
    designs

Saw Dylan perform All Along The Watchtower at the Hollywood Bowl several years ago Hendricks style, magical .....

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I agree with TastingFreedom You are special...Should we start calling you pastor SD7 or do you prefer the true faithful and wise servent?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit