why bother to pray?

by arimatthewdavies 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

Prayer is not without value. It is a way of communicating with your subconscious. If you believe that you are being heard and wait for an answer, one may pop into your head. The power of positive thinking is well documented.

This is not to discredit the testimony of those who believe their prayers were answered by their god. But even if your god is having a day off, your prayers and supplication may still help you to become more positive and resourceful.

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

yes absouloutly right! peter walked on water all by himself we know this because gods power dosent fail. their is no knowing what power inside yourself you may tap by praying,, kundalini yoga taps an unknown force from within many consider dangerous! the devil and god are related by familey and both use the same powers... we are created in gods image, so say theirs no god at all, you never know what you can fool your mind into doing, sleepwalking people have been rumored to have walked out open windows in tall buildings then walked back in without plumeting to their deaths. i have personally wittnessed busey worker phenonomenon were a busey construction worker walks across a hole that was covered by planks but he dosent notice the planks were removed i have seen men walk back and forth over the open hole because they are used to that hole being covered by planks and think its still covered. the legendary story of the monkey king was a monkey raised with birds one day he levitated and people worshiped the monkey and made him king.

• The Finger
    The Finger

I havent read the thread. But its a good question. I think it helps us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit