These letters will blow your mind!

by Dogpatch 77 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

At about 12:00pm EST this afternoon I will print off this file.

So if there are any more comment please let me know.

hawk

• Dino
    Dino

First off, I wish say many thanks to Hawk in conveying our feelings to Bro. Jensen.
    Brother Jensen, your patient correspondence with the society speaks volumes about your character. What can I add except to say that God has seen fit to use you in a very important way. May he continue to give you strength in the coming difficult days ahead. Your quest for truth will be rewarded. Thank you for your courageous stand.

Dino

• flower
    flower

Mr Jansen

just wanted to add my thanks to you for writing these powerful letters and for not giving up. you really exposed so much. it was unbelievable to read some of the responses you got back. it really and truly opened my eyes even more so to the way the governing body really operates. thank you so much for writing and thanks to everyone who made these letters available to those of us who need to read them.

flower

• outnfree
    outnfree

Nowfree noted that

there are thousands and thousands of people across the world, all ex-JWs, who feel the same as you do. You are not alone.

Maybe more importantly, there are many current Jehovah's Witnesses who wonder the same things you do. Your letters may serve to help them and their families preserve themselves alive. That's a truly wonderful thing.

outnfree

It's what you learn after you know it all that counts -- John Wooden

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Hi,

I would like to recommend an excellent letter from a nurse that Randy printed in Free Minds Journal in the Jan/Feb 1996 issue.

"Jehovah's Witnesses and the Rh Factor" by Marlene Mercado

As I understand it, here are the facts:

Marlene explains that there are many, many JW women with negative Rh who became sensitized during the years when Rhogam was a forbidden product. (Rhogam is the blood product which, when given to an Rh mother right after delivery, prevents her developing antibodies which would damage future babies. It is allowed now, but was forbidden for about six years.) There are very few women available anymore who can donate plasma from which Rhogam is obtained. These JW women are some of the few who could do this. Yet even though JW women are allowed to accept Rhogam, other JW women are not allowed to donate so that Rhogam can be made.

Marjorie

• LDH
    LDH

At first, when I read the letters, I wanted to laugh. Potatoes indeed.

Now, I just want to cry. Poor Br. Jensen is going to experience a taste of the black death. Yes, he will certainly be marked as apostate for even 'harboring private thoughts' and not 'letting the matter rest-'.

They did not want the matter to rest temporarily, they wanted it to rest permanently. Poor Br. Jensen didn't understand that.

I really feel for his family. I wonder how long before that judicial meeting or he is asked to 'step aside.'

Lisa

ps thanks Randy

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Sam Beli,

Thank you so much for your experience. You and I have met (if memory holds true for me?) - and it was my husband's and my pleasure. I knew you had a keen interest in the jw blood doctrine, and to my knowledge, you also used to be an elder.

Thankfully, you were able to walk away with your life.

waiting

ps: If Brother Jensen sees this? My husband's not really interested in the net - but I printed out all 60 pages of your correspondence & WT poor rebuttals for him. He's been reading them (in between work) morning, noon, & night. The scriptural applications (and misapplications), along with your fine logic on the illogic, fascinates him - and we've both learned from you.

Thank you.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Howdy back Waiting!

Good to “see” you again. Yes, we had a memorable dinner together. If you and your husband are ever in this area again, please let me know. Perhaps we can become better acquainted.

Warm regards,

Sam B.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit