Proof That The JW's Have Gods Holy Spirit

by Pig 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pig
    Pig

because if they didnt then why did they have so many less child molestation cases than the catholics?

why didn't the generation teaching change 20 times instad of about 5?

why are there more years that they didnt predict the end than years they did?

You see this is undeniable truth that the JW's are the one true religion being used by God. Because if they werent, they'd look allot worse than they already do.

• isaacaustin
  • tec
    tec

why are there more years that they didnt predict the end than years they did?

Cute.

Tammy

• Mary
    Mary

And there's one more proof that the JW's have God's Holy Spirit: They haven't been on the Jerry Springer Show yet, unlike the Catholics who are on there at least 3 times a week.

What further evidence is needed to prove that Jehovah has blessed the WTB&TS?

• Terry
    Terry

For the entire period of Pastor Russell's oversight the predictions of the End were active.

Rutherford continued this practice until the 1925 fiasco. Then, once again started back with the advent of World War II.

Freddy Franz was always pumping away at the chronology indicators and resumed the predicting business in ernest until the 1975 Great Disapointment.

So, I dunno---can we really say they've been right longer than they've been wrong?

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

GOSH! Guess I better get back in. LOL.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

And the end didn't NOT come yet. (I am not sure what that means.)

There are more current members at the Kingdom Hall than former members at the Kingdom Hall.
    More JW's going door-to-door than former JW's going door-to-door.

If you add up all the things wrong with all other religions, it would outnumber all the things wrong with Watchtower.

God did not announce that He wasn't backing Jehovah's Witnesses.

Jesus did not visibly return to deny his invisible presence.

Bad things are happening, JW's said bad things would happen. That means they are not 100% wrong according to general statements and ignoring the specifics of what they said.

Kingdom Halls and the WT Assembly Halls haven't been swallowed up by the earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit