Beer Drinkers, Why Do You Drink Beer?

by White Dove 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

PBR Talls..... yes You should live in Revere Ma.

there was a song a Radio Station made up yrs ago WBCN

"Hanging out at Revere Beach sitting on the wall. Watching all the ******* go by Drinking PBR TALLS..... hey Guido!! Get off the Pontiac!!!!!!"

it was funny

• VampireDCLXV
  • tenyearsafter
    tenyearsafter

I love a good honey blonde...

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    I love a good honey blonde...

Oh, I bet you do! LOL

V665

• I quit!
    I quit!

I like brew pubs also Vampire. A couple of my favorites are the Huntington Beach Beer Company and the Great Basin Brewery in Sparks Nevada. Great Basin has a beer that is very strong and and kind of like a port wine. They serve it in a small glass like you would serve a port or a sherry. It is the only place I have had a beer like it. Very unusual and very good. I was there last year in October and sadly they were completely out of it.

• I quit!
    I quit!

I like those lighter beers in the summertime FHN but in the Fall or Winter I enjoy a heavier beer. When it is hot I also enjoy Molson Canadian and Mexican beers like Carta Blanca. I'm starting to realize how much I like beer. Maybe I should seek help.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Been drinking wine since birth (pacifier dipped in it), coffee since age 6, beer since 7th grade, and hard liquor since 8th grade.

It's normal for the paternal side of my family.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Uh huh, WD, you're just a Beer Drinker and Hell Raiser. That's what you are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVpmob_a_7Y

• Podobear
    Podobear

A latent aversion to Euro Fizz.. and an unbaptized member of Camera. Currently worshipping at the altar of the Great HOP.

Enjoyed a pint at the local boozer at Bethel (Would you 'Adam 'n Eve it! - comment for Brit. posters).. and the company of squiffy young Bethelites at the Beer Fest at the Ally Pally.

Sorry for the local lingo to all Yanks reading this...

:) Podo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I drink Beer because it would be wrong not to..And..I`m Canadian..

Beer is how we solve Problems in Canada..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit