My first video - Jehovah's Witnessess and Blood Guilt

by sabastious 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

Finally got enough nerve to post a video. Let me know what you think :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na-hPyVbla8

-Sab

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

good video, good subject. these kinds of policies make people paranoid, and when i was in i felt like i had no shot to not be blood guilty. its a horrible teaching. i like seeing more and more people making videos and speaking out, more power to you.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    i like seeing more and more people making videos and speaking out, more power to you.

Thank you :)

It's hard to muster the nerve sometimes, but the subject is of dire importance, IMO.

-Sab

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Good video man, I like the 'ninja skills' were removed analogy. I totally agree with your statement on fear-mongering and the paranoia and other related ills towards others that it breeds. So true.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I totally agree with your statement on fear-mongering and the paranoia and other related ills towards others that it breeds.

It's a very ancient way of thinking. I believe the Witnesses are borrowing this thinking from ancient Israel. They basically thought God was behind every bad thing that happened to them (because they had no other explanation). In turn, the Witnesses (thousands of years later, mind you) are still practicing the same fear mongering!

-Sab

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Well done, Sab. Your logical and reasonable analysis of JWs "obsession" with what constitutes "blood guilt" was certainly persuasive. We enjoyed your relaxed presentation and how comfortable you were with the subject. Joe and I look forward to your next video, so keep them coming.

Barbara

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Well, they are reverting back to Pharisaical dogma.

• sabastious
    sabastious

Joe and I look forward to your next video, so keep them coming.

Appreciate the feedback!

I plan for many more videos in the future as I have a lot more to say

-Sab

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Good video Sabastious, pointedly and informative you get a G for this talk

and will look forward to your next one.

This has more to do with making the organization as a whole look pure and solemn as one that is directed by god's Divine light.

These self identifying seers of the Watchtower publishing house are only pretentious and disingenuous opportunists that are solely

engaged with themselves and the organization's outward image in the world.

• sabastious
    sabastious
    This has more to do with making the organization as a whole look pure solemn as one that is directed by god's Divine light.

How JWs look as an organization from the OUTSIDE (to non-witnesses) is talked about almost every meeting (it seemed like).

It's an obsession of outward appearence.

Why not just "do your thing" and get commended for HONEST effort. Every KM about an assembly is basically commanding the members of the congregation to "make a good witness".

It's like commanding your son to say thank you for something; does he really mean it or is he just doing what he's told?

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit