Did you REALLY believe Armaggedon was coming?

by sleepy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

I don’t know why I do have an impression that most XJW’s thinking that they are
    now in spiritual paradise, because they have left WTS! ;-P

I have done some serious research and while I think that WTS was, is most likely will be always wrong, we are living in the very nasty world and I’m incline to believe that aliens
    or demons are running this show.

I have to clarify that firstly, I don’t fully believe that the whole Bible is Word Of God.

I’m not sure about Jesus Christ either. Do not have enough evidences.

However, I do believe that God, aliens have planted life here and… sooner or later we
    will see some hard concrete evidences of it.

If an evolution is correct, than out there are many planets with life on much lower level
    And much higher level than ours as well. So God is possible.

If an evolution is a myth, than we are created so welcome God again.

Yep.... Prepare for a shock here....

I have found this web site and I was in the deep shock.

http://www.davidicke.com/icke/index.html

What I have found also is that guy, unfortunately he was KILLED
    few weeks ago for posting similar kind of explanations.
    http://www.williamcooper.com/

I was quiet active doing research on alt.aliens.research NG and I have found
    two web pages which caught my interest.

First was David Icke and than was William Cooper. I have found also a web
    page of Dr. Steven Greer. http://www.cseti.com/ with very interesting
    "Disclosure Project". After while, I came to conclusion that Steven Greer is
    working for USA government spreading some kind of news which are a bit
    weird and purpose of his activities is at least weird.

Of course I was asking some questions and… I was in the trouble there... ;-P

I've looked closer to William Cooper pages and I was surprised how dangerous
    his views were to USA government! Two weeks before poor guy was shot,
    I asked simple question why Greer is not touched by any agency and Cooper
    is running like mad and I was wondering why he was still alive!!!

Than, two weeks later he was dead. I could not believe it!!!

When I've asked some serious questions about William Cooper, I was
    threatened by FBI. It happened after I was proving that guy was murdered
    and it was not an accident.

If you are searching for the truth, try these links, be open minded to it!

I think it is happening exactly as these guys are talking about. I still do
    have the video take which talks about NWO, made in 1983. The man on video
    does not exist anymore.

Read all of it, check it out and post some new info.

I may hate WTS for their lies but I think the Bible in Revelation tells us
    the truth!

Post some results here.

• SoulJah
    SoulJah

HEY MrBEANS,it's a shame your not in north america we have a radio program over here called : Coast to Coast with Art Bell. He has had Greer on his program plenty of times.You can check him out at: www.artbell.com Lots of interesting topics there!

• sleepy
    sleepy

Isn't david icke that mad ex british footballer who prophesied the end of the world years ago, something about wearing purple ?
    Please don't jump out of the frying pan into the fire.

• Mr Bean
    Mr Bean

”HEY MrBEANS,it's a shame your not in north america we have a radio program over here called : Coast to Coast with Art Bell. He has had Greer on his program plenty of times.You can check him out at: www.artbell.com Lots of interesting topics there!”

Hmmm... Art Bell is known as Freemason and part of the plot with Greer. ;-D It is hard to catch me. I've spent some time researching these things and every time I'm getting close, or web site is down or someone is getting killed.

This information will guide you whom to listen and who most likely
    going to misled you. Some one has said that 80% UFO web sites are
    made by CIA and other government organizations with sole purpose
    to mislead and misinform.

Infamous alien autopsy was made by them also.

I was digging in that stuff for almost a year.

Art Bell was the biggest enemy of William Cooper because Cooper has exposed him and many others...

That's why I have said with full conviction that this things are real but you have to look much harder and be very selective.

Below is the link to one Christian guy who get to the same conclusion and fully supported it with the Bible. Extremely interesting reading here.

http://www.seekye1.com/

I know many of you are hurt badly by the WTS and some of you are turning even against God.

Don't go to extreme! Check your evidences and judge by the power of
    evidences, not by evidence of the power.

If evidences are clear that we do have the Bible from God or aliens, accept it and...be happy that you do know the Bible very well.

I would like to say again that I do believe some of these things but I'm still researching and I'm open to ANY ideas.

"Isn't david icke that mad ex british footballer who prophesied the end of the world years ago, something about wearing purple ?
    Please don't jump out of the frying pan into the fire."

I think that’s the one, however, I never heard about prophesied end of the world.
    He was journalist for greens and he was in Africa where he had contact with some gurus there. Maybe he was misled by someone however his findings are incredible and even if he was misled by some ones before, I would not discredited him for that. (Even if he has done it – links please!) If aliens (demons) are running the show on Earth, that most likely every source of info could be to some degree corrupted in one way or other.

He is Cooper found independently the same things from different angle. It was the third guy who lost his life and… I do not remember his name or have the link to his articles. He was apparently murdered as well.

It is another area, worthy to look at. The subject of alternative fuels. There maybe more than 1000 patents out there, bought and sealed by oil companies. These patents would give us fuel for free!!!

Try to do some research. A year ago I could find pages, not anymore.

These two subjects are dangerous ones on the net and well protected.

1. Aliens working with governments

and

2. Alternative sources of energy

No one really care who rules US or who attacked WTC or killed JFK.

Try any of these two and you are in trouble!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit