• wasblind
    wasblind

They talk like true cult members

• wasblind
    wasblind

I agree NVL

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That is why NO RELIGION IN ITSELF HAS THE COMPLETE TRUTH!

People seem to have a hard time grasping that concept! Christ has the truth. Religions are a way to attempt fellowship for Christians. But when you start looking to the RELIGION instead of CHRIST, you will ALWAYS be disappointed. They are imperfect structures. We should all know that from JWs. But there are good people in them all.This Baptist church in the video is not a false religion because of badness hapening within. The PEOPLE are the Christians. The actual RELIGION is a moot point and does not matter. It only begins to matter when deceptive mind control comes into play and people are commanded to treat the "organization" or a PERSON with more respect than Christ.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I believe that there are JWs that are true Christians. Maybe they are VERY mislead, but they love God and Christ with their whole hearts. But the organization cannot be trusted and it has gone beyond being a "religion" and turned into a destructive mind control cult.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

They DO talk like cult members though... He talks about "My Prophet". These kids are wanting to follow a man instead of Christ.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Tell it Bro.dan,

and yes people need to follow Christ, not man

• wasblind
    wasblind

I was also impressed with the anchor,

telling those children that he himself was a victim,

and that pediphiles have a pattern they follow

• ziddina
    ziddina

Well, we've seen how the Catholic Church deals with them...

And how the Jehovah's Witnesses deal with them...

Here's a thread on paedophiles - click on the link and go to page 3, as pages 1 & 2 are mostly a 'back-and-forth' between a JW apologist named "Jordan12" who discounted the problem within the Watchtower Society, and regular board members, many of whom have experienced this problem personally.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/child-abuse/189135/3/Pedophiles-in-your-congregation

On page 3, I posted some guidelines I dug up online, from the Baptists, the Lutherans, and one other church group - guidelines on how to handle child molesters within their groups...

The differences between the way the Watchtower Society - and for that matter, the Catholic Church - handle paedophiles, and the procedures and guidelines set in place by the Baptists, Lutherans, etc - are very revealing...

Zid

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Yeah, that anchor was amazing. He's got guts! It's sad...these kids talk exactly like I believe JW kids would talk if these charges were brought on men of the GB and the kids were asked how they felt about it. They have mind control written all over them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit