An email I got. I don't know how to respond

by lil.lady.03 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• lil.lady.03
    lil.lady.03

...or if I should reposnd.

Hey there lady! Just dropping a line because I have been very concerned about you. I haven't seen you at the meetings. I know you do school and work and trying to learn a language-that is a lot of work! A lot of times work and school can take over so much our spirituality can be at risk. But we need you with the rest of us at the Kingdom Hall. We are all fighting together and we need each other to make it through.

I don't know if it is hard right now to talk to Jehovah about what you are going through-many times that is how I felt, but please do it! I will pray that you do and you can find someone to talk to, get back in a regular spiritual routine and to see you very very very soon at the meetings...like Wednesday!. Don't let Satan take you away from us because that is what he is doing right now.

If coming back means doing English for a little while or a long time- do that. Foreign language is only good and enjoyable if you take care of yourself well English wise. I will even do some English meetings with you if I have to- I don't mind. The important thing for you to remember is the success so far of the group each person played a part in that including you whether you feel you hardly did anything at all.
    Just start coming back to the meetings please and be with us-that is where you will get your help and encouragement and Jehovah's blessing and holy spirit. Just start there-that is the first step. Even though you may not know where to begin with fixing yourself up right now, just walk in the Kingdom Hall and start there. Sometimes it just takes encouragement from others to start back good again. Never fails.

Well I hope to see you Wednesday my dear.

Your sister with so much love,

xx

The sister is nice enough. She is a little bit older thatn me. I'm getting bombared with people calling me and honestly I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I really am stressing over not going. I feel like if I go back, at least I'll get everybody off my back. But then I will be just going through the motions. I don't want to be guilt tripped back into going. But its working. =P

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Don't let yourself get sucked back in, lady. You need to take some time off from being around the mind control and figure out what YOU want. What she is doing is exactly what mind control cult followers do. PLEASE read, "Combatting Cult Mind Control" by Stephen Hasaan. If you don't have it, me or many others on the board have it in pdf version and would be willing to email it to you immediately.

You are starting to see the truth about "the truth". But you're not out of the woods yet. It will be VERY easy for them to guilt you back in.

What you need to do is this: Either ignore the email, or respond saying that you are taking some time to yourself spiritually and are figuring some things out. Be general and say nothing negative or critical about the organization. But you need more time to figure out what you want to do.

Remember that this is NOT God's organization. If it's not God's...then it's the Devil's. And he wants you back.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Also, going back may seem like an easy solution for getting everyone off your back, but in the long run it is not. Once you start trying to fade again, the same cycle will happen. Now may be just the time to take a step back.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If you like where you are and what you are doing.

You don't need to change, if you are happy.

• lil.lady.03
    lil.lady.03

I'll look into the book. I've found some other pdfs as well.

The sad thing is that I'm getting psychically sick. I can't hold any food down. I'm trying so hard not to stress. mY stomach is tight all the time now.

I just keep thinking of the matrix. Idk why. Its like I'm finally using my eyes for the first time and all my senses. Silly analogy. But it hurts to do so. Its easier to be plugged in, but why be plugged in into a false system?

It just hurts to think religiously on anything anymore. My body reacts right away whenever anyone metions anything about meetings or such like things.

The sad thing too, I almost did a informal witness today without evening thinking about it. I'll still say stuff and not realize what I'm saying. Its like we've been so programmed. But its hard to break that programming over night. Honeslty, I'm wondering if it'll be any easier if I just did like a formal hearing with a commitee and get it over with. But even that hurts just to think about going through that whole thing and answering blah blah questions I wouldn't anwser anyone else.

I need a mental vacation.

• Think About It
    Think About It

You don't have to respond to e-mail, and my favorite......you don't have to answer the door.

Think About It

• lil.lady.03
    lil.lady.03

I'm finding out what being happy really means.

I'm happy, but I am a girl. Everything depends on the timing of the lunar cycle. LOL

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Hi Lil.lady,

I agree with think about it.

It's easier to just not talk when your upset, it could get you in all kinds of trouble.

For the first few months after everything hit me like a ton of bricks I actually had to go to the doctor and get some anti-anxiety medication because I was feeling a lot like you are now. It helped take the edge off and I was able to deal with things a little easier.

I'm sorry your going through this right now Just know..it gets better, with time.

• Gayle
    Gayle

It is a lie they say that all you have to do is go to the meeting. The demand never stops. The program is you have to go to "ALL" the meetings AND you have to go out in service AND you "HAVE" to study, study, study. If that doesn't work for you, then you should stop some of your classes,,if you're going to college then you should quit college,,because you can't let that distract you.

Then, if you have a job that makes it hard for you to do the WHOLE JW program, then you should quit that job and find something else. Then, you should PIONEER full-time, especially if you are single and no children.

Even when JWs pioneer, or even become missionaries, they never get the satisfaction of doing enough for the organization. Your no-doubt sincere JW friend wants you on the JW non-ending treadmill with her.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If you eat a certain food and it makes you sick like you explain.... do you continue to eat it?

Sounds like the Spiritual food you ate has gone...... bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit