Are Animals Resurrected?

by Cold Steel 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog
    ...a divine right to a resurrection...

I don't see that in the bible for people, let alone animals

• elderelite
    elderelite

All dogs go to heaven. (at least I hope so)

• blondie
    blondie

If by animals, you also include insects and many multitudinous small life...I hope they have their own planet to go to.

• Ding
    Ding

Only if they are male Mormons, Blondie. :)

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I am in the pet business and I have heard many many personal experiences of people coming across what they truly believe to be their reincarnated pets. They see it in their personalities but especially their eyes. This combined with what I have read from spiritual guides, that animals that develop strong bonds with people get reincarnated while animals in the wild do not, makes sense to me. Consciousness is energy and energy cannot be destroyed, it can only change states.

According to Kabbalah and other teachings, there are four kingdoms on earth: mineral, plant, animal and human. Consciousness evolves over many millions of years from one kingdom to the next. When animals have sufficiently evolved, in other words they have learned enough love and compassion, they can incarnate as humans.

I have recently read two boooks about animals and their emotions, one is "Pleasurable Kingdom" and the other is "Second Nature". Even some animals in the wild display love and emotions such as passion that makes many humans look like cold-blooded beasts, which many of them are. If this seems unbelievable just watch an episode of Lassie.

~PS

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

Vachi 8 He Is - VERY INTERESTING point you make! How did you come to this realization? Was it something you read, or just by ruminating on the whole creation account? Yes, the pattern is broken! I wonder why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit