Favorite pop/soda/soft drink

by larc 27 Replies latest jw friends

• larc
    larc

Well ladies and laddies,

My favs are root bear and ginger ale. However, only Vernor's ginger ale - by far the best.

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

You should avoid them at your age! Carbonated drinks are meant to deminish calcium levels. See ya don't have to be in the WT to be a wet blanket!!! Btw I drink lime juice with soda water. I take a calcium supplement :-))

Marilyn

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Vernor's is the only ginger ale to have, the hell with Canada Dry. I like root beer also, but especially with vanilla ice cream. Once, though, when in Vietnam, we came up with am bottle of Seagrams and no other mixer except for a bottle of root beer. LOL, the two don't really mix well. But, we didn't care, just wanted to drink it.

I also like Cream Soda, and detest anything diet!

If God's Spirit is filling a Kingdom Hall, how is it that Satan can manuever the ones within that Kingdom Hall at the same time?

• Prisca
    Prisca

Sprite

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

dr.pepper MMm

• larc
    larc

Marilyn,

Every party needs a pooper, that's why we're in love with you party pooper, party pooper. Hey, I'm not worried about calcium as long as I have the basic food groups: cigarettes, coffee, and beer.

• hungry4life
    hungry4life

Pepsi or RC Cola

• Wounded Heart
    Wounded Heart

hey larc, how you doing? good to be posting on one of your threads. havent really been posting much myself...mostly just reading and trying to keep up with all that goes on here. that in itself is a job and a half! lol. hope you are doing well. :::smile::: now, as for your question....

hmmm, youd think this would be easy but....being DID(MPD) kinda makes it a lil' more difficult.

Citra is awesome.

store brand cola (somehow just better than Coke or Pepsi)

Orange n Grape n very rarely Strawberry for the inside lils/kids

but overall, we are currently really into flavored Seltzer Water. Polar or store brand. doesnt really matter much which one. we esp like lime flavored.

oh, and occassionally, we like IBC Cream Soda or Root Beer! ICE COLD! very very refreshing!

and our all time favorite to drink is just good old fashion water! nothing like it.

man am i ever feeling thirsty! lol.

Kat
    Wounded Heart

Love by giving to & accepting others unconditionally = true, pure love

"When in doubt, do the loving thing." ~ 8yr old "Pirate"

• Marilyn
    Marilyn

::::Hey, I'm not worried about calcium as long as I have the basic food groups: cigarettes, coffee, and beer.

No wild, wild women???

Marilyn

• larc
    larc

Marilyn,

I asked my wife about the wild women, and well, she wouldn't give me permission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit