The Dead Will Rise on October 31, 2010!!!

by Clint Bussey 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clint Bussey
    Clint Bussey

@ bebsbks This is Clint Bussey. Who is this Califirnian that I am speaking to?

• free2beme
    free2beme

If people see me as dead, I do not care to be around their negative thinking. I understand the idea, but letting go and moving on makes more sense to me ... both for the real dead, and those who are using 'dead' in this context.

• agonus
    agonus

"Let the dead bury their dead"...

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

agonus: "Let the dead bury their dead"...

There will be a cut-off point. Like an old Baptist song I heard ..."when the trumpet blows and time shall be no more!"

But I think Clint is holding out a "last call" opportunity for your loved ones. When you do make that final, last effort...you will know if there is any indication that a relationship can be salvaged or whether it is totally a lost cause. Then, you can walk away with your head high, without guilt, without regret, that you did all you could and the fault lies not with you.

If you see that the relationship is beyond resolution, you don't beat a dead horse.

Clint is not advising anyone to convince their loved ones through words, debate, or revelation of the evils within WT. He advocates just being there and showing affection through ACTIONS, not words. Let's see which will speak louder.

In the video, he mentions "natural affection." You will remember the scripture that 'in the last days, there will be those without natural affection'. This is exactly what the WT is promoting by separating families through shunning. It is a natural affection that parents should love their children--no matter what! And children should love their parents--no matter what! This natural affection is destroyed by WT dictates. Maybe your loved ones will be disturbed when they begin to realize this. Let your actions speak for you.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I give this guy an A+. What an awesome plan. And the words of challenge he used on the elders was perfect. They were hung by their own misuse of scriptures!

No, no this is not a great plan. If they ask you to leave and you don't back down, you are criminally trespassing at that point. The action of not respecting their wishes if they don't want to talk to you won't make them love you.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

notverylikely: No, no this is not a great plan. If they ask you to leave and you don't back down, you are criminally trespassing at that point. The action of not respecting their wishes if they don't want to talk to you won't make them love you.

I am glad you brought this up. Perhaps if we are prepared for any possible scenerio, people will feel more confident in participating.

Suppose you are at the Hall and you are confronted by an elder. What a great opportunity to let him make an ass of himself! Just make sure there are lots of people around if you should be confronted. And DO NOT ARGUE. The way that Clint reasoned with scripture and made them hang themselves was a very good example. Maybe it will plant some seeds among the congregation to see someone unjustly persecuted for having done nothing to bring it on themselves other than to come in and sit down with family or friends in a public setting.

A parent will scold a child and it is normal...but let an outsider (non-blood) scold the child and the parent will become defensive of their child. It could very well back fire in their faces if elders say anything to you.

If you think that your family or friends will treat you rudely, then just make it a very short visit and don't go inside even if invited, and don't go empty-handed. Maybe drop by and give a jar of pickles that you made yourself. Or a nice plant. Or just some little token that shows you were thinking of them. Chat for 5 minutes---just a short and sweet drop by. No reciprocation expected.

Let the chips fall where they may.

• wobble
    wobble

I think it is a wonderful idea !!!!

Depending on our circumstances we will all have to play it a little differently.

But is it not our aim to bring our families back together as close as is possible ?????

As a side benefit it will help many to wake up, and it will loosen the hold that the WT has over THOUSANDS who hang on in there only because of the fear of what shunning would do to their family relationships.

This is the Achilles Heel of the WT. Weaken their control and they will wither away.

LETS ALL DO IT !!!!!!!!!!!! Oct 31st (a Sunday !)

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Shake it up, baby! Shake it up!

• arimatthewdavies
    arimatthewdavies

i admire his courage but i say the heck with ascociating in the hall all of us who beleive in jehovah should legaly registere ourselves as the church that worships jehovah invite the bible students the russelites and anyone that wishes to come no disfellowshiping , anyone who comes into the house of jehovah with a respectful atitude to worship should be encouraged to do so, and their should be a short meeting with fellowship time afterward ever evening at the meeting house, instead of long dry meetings were their is no praise or worship ,how many of you would pay $ 25 to the clerk of courts to make yourself registered jehovah worshiper be water baptised, use the bible onley and lead become the true church? i will bet you money and my life that your meeting building would stay full

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

arimathewdavies: "how many of you would pay $ 25 to the clerk of courts to make yourself registered jehovah worshiper be water baptised,"

So far that's sounds just as twisted and legalistic as what the WT has come up with. Not much difference.

And really, WT is just as legalistic. "Water" baptism takes you into their specific Admiralty jurisdiction.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit