Bush Pushes King of North

by proplog2 27 Replies latest jw friends

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I thought you already left, proplog. Let us know when for sure so I can celebrate.

• freydi
    freydi

Prop, your logic is sound. You're right, there is no rebuttal. Putin - Rasputin gives me the creeps.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

^--- You're right--there is no rebuttal to insane jibber-jabber. Proplog is absolutely delusional. I wouldn't care but for the fact that he is also a grade-A a$$hole, as you can see here: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/152208/1.ashx

• proplog2
    proplog2

Avishai:

OK. You've made your diagnosis. Even a professional diagnosis in the area of "delusions" is influenced by the therapists own bias and personal views.

Nothing, I am suggesting is improbable. I personally believe I may be in error.

My primary target is the reorientation of Watchtower interpretation. My conclusions involve the disproving of Watchtower interpretations and then picking out the most likely of the remaining explanations. The only explanation that I don't consider is that the Bible writers were crazy. That wouldn't be an explanation - that would be explaining away - ending the possibility of deriving anything from prophecy.

Belief in an omnipotent/omniscient God is delusional. Some would even say that it is schizophrenia on a socio-cultural level.

Patient: I am a zombie
    Therapist: How do you know
    Patient: A zombie ought to know if he is a zombie
    Therapist: (Takes a small blood testing lance and pricks patients finger)
    Patient: Ouch! What did you do that for?
    Therapist: See. You're bleeding. Zombies don't bleed because they are dead.
    Patient: Well apparently some zombies bleed.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Will be paying more than the usual attention to previous topics and posts. Glad I'll have a chance to watch you while your leaving, though, with just the little of what I've read of yours, to yet, you will be a missing link in a chain of informational armour. I'll be looking over your shoulder, Propolog2.

Best Regards.

Arthur.

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

proplog2

Some of your ideas about spiritual entities remind me of Lord Alfred Russell Wallace. He was a freethinkng individual who had many discussions and debates with Darwin and contributed much insight to the theory of evolution and stimulus to Darwin's thinking. Wallace was also a spiritualist but his spiritualism did not stem from a belief in God but from belief in higher 'humans' who'd reached a higher evolutionary stage. Fascinating stuff.

best wishes

ql

• proplog2
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

seems like proplog 2 is bumping his old threads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit