Celebrity appreciators: Shook hands with Clint Eastwood last Thursday!

by BizzyBee 12 Replies latest social entertainment

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Yeah, biggish moment for me.

I've visited Mission Ranch in Carmel, California occasionally over the last 15 years. It is a restaurant/bungalows establishment owned by Clint Eastwood. Every time we're there I think maybe this is the night we'll see Clint because I've heard that he makes an appearance, plays the piano, etc., as the spirit moves.

We were there on a golf junket last Thursday night with several friends. Walked in and Clint was there in a suit (Monterey Jazz Festival going on, too), looking a bit frail. As we walked past him on our way to be seated, I just stuck my hand out and said, "Good to see you." He shook my hand and said, "Yes."

Can't say I actually "met" him, but I'm a fan, so it was a big enough thrill!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I know you have met a lot of celebs in the past but that would be a treat for sure.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

You FU$*%G Kiddin?

That's meeting him.

I worshipped him as a kid!

Your my hero

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I like his salad dressing.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I like his salad dressing.

LOL! Yeah, the whole meal was pretty good.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

I hope they added a 50% vat to your meal.

Judge Dread

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Did you ask for his autograph?

Bangalore

• compound complex
    compound complex

Excellent, Bee!

CC

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Now he's a celebrity who's earned his status - what a talented guy.

Don't wash your hand - ever

MMXIV

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Neat. Actually pretty awesome.

I got to work out in a gym with Chris Noth. I got to meet Kim Clijsters and get her autograph twice. I also met (and in some cases got to know) some famous politicians, intellectuals, and tech industry people. And the band Metric. But no one as cool as Clint.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit