I realized today that I am one of the "other sheep" (John 10:16)

by Wrong Way 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

And I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; those also I must bring, and they will listen to my voice, and they will become one flock, one shepherd.

I am not Jewish. I am Gentile.

So, I am "other sheep".

Thanks for reading!

TITO

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Amen Tito! You are other sheep and you are a little flocker!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Tito I knew it.

I knew you had to be one of the other sheep just as soon as you said you're not that BAAAAAAD.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Of course, I am member of the "little flock." But I am one of the "other sheep" together with my Jewish brothers and sisters.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

If somebody asks me am I "anointed" or "other sheep" Christian, I will answer: "BOTH!"

• dudeson
    dudeson

Homo sapien would be more accurate in my opinion. Although, I do work with a few lumberjack type men who would probably prefer to visualize you as a sheep...or a goat.

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Ha! On the bethel application they ask if you are other sheep or annointed. That would be too awesome to check both!

• Chalam
    Chalam

I will answer: "BOTH!"

Nice :)

Galatians 3:28-29 (New International Version)

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Ephesians 4:3-5 (New International Version)

3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace. 4 There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to one hope when you were called— 5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism

Blessings,

Stephen

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

LOL, @Dude.

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Thanks Steph!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit