IF GOV.BODY WERE INCHARGE OF LEADERSHIP FOR WHOLE WORLD, WHAT WOULD LIFE BE LIKE?

by clarity 26 Replies latest social current

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.1timothy4-13.com/files/bible/diary.html

DIARY OF AN ARMAGEDDON SURVIVOR

I gave this quite some thought just before I left. I decided if what the WTS taught was true, that I would rather live what remained of my life on this earth and enjoy my life for 30 more years than live forever with the people at the KH.

JUDICIAL HEARINGS

• clarity
    clarity

Oh you people are so funny I'm just laughing my a** off! Those pictures are fabulous ... tell me, is that really what a committee mtg looks like? Actually 5 elders in that one! Yikes! Thanks for that.

Hope you can read the post OK ... don't know why it's off to the side like that. Well, my head is spinning a bit today as I'm making cabbage rolls and the GARLIC smell does seem to be quite overpowering!! Must get back to the stove rice is done. c

• clarity
    clarity

OMG Blondie ... just clicked on your thread ... wow that sobered me up!! Sheesh, if that doesn't get your attention .... thanks for posting that. What would be the reaction of a hard core JW be, I wonder. .....Not sure I can roll the cabbage rolls now

If the Jdubs were right, we'd have to start saying ... Heil Mein Fuhrer! Outlaw, bring your gun with you for heavens sake!

clarity

• snowbird
    snowbird

My oldest daughter, who rebelled against being indoctrinated into the WT, mentioned something along the lines of #2 on yesterday!

This is so weird!

Syl

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Think Stalin or Mao, minus the empathy and compasion.

• cameo-d
  • Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

thenobelodge is right. HELL!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Not a world I'd want to live in. Is there an underground resistance I could sign up for?

V665

• StAnn
    StAnn

A Handmaid's Tale by M. Atwood

• Gayle
    Gayle

Like a theocratic U.S.S.R,,people sent to Siberia,,our children shot for building tunnels to get out, bread lines, not enough bread, meat, fear to express any opinion,,neighbors reporting on neighbors,,schooling that only served the government, many more deaths for more children because blood transfusion not allowed,,requirement of very high taxation called donation, extremely high alcoholism,, high suicide rate eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit