hi i am new here

by dawntodaylight 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Welcome dawntodaylight, congrats on taking the big step away from the borg, look forward to hearing more from you. Cheers, Mattieu

• yknot
    yknot

Yall got spunk to just stop!

Looking forward to your comments on the threads!

Is you husband planning on joining?

• dawntodaylight
    dawntodaylight

I've told my hubby about this site but he isn't much of a site user. He is more about reading and videos so guess what he is doing right now watching a video on youtube about the wt and it affiliation with the un. Knowledge is the key..and that is exactly why the org dsnt want u to get info from other sources. Smh

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome.

Your husband might find the "Witnesses of Jehovah" video interesting. Put out by Good News Defenders, two ex-JWs, husband and wife. He was a presiding overseer at one time.

• factfinder
    factfinder

Welcome!

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Welcome!!

Great to see that another couple made it out together.

So many times it's just one that sees the "light" and gets out while the other stays enslaved.

Keep searching for truth and not what some person tells you is the "truth". But rather what you can prove to yourself.

Wishing you the best on your life's journey,

StoneWall

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome to JWN. There's a lot of info on YouTube. Here is my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/exjw44288?feature=mhum

Ask him to friend me. I can direct him on YouTube to anything he wants to know about the borg and introduce him around the community if he wants. It's always nice to have a newbie on board!

• Wrong Way
    Wrong Way

Ciro Aulicino is crazy and insane man.

Here is one song for him:

(Little Ciro)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SOOtasCHiQ

• STILLINWANTOUT
    STILLINWANTOUT

Welcome DTL! Im new here myself and have found this a good place to ask questions and just learn by reading prior post.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

welcome, hope you enjoy my open style.

I tell it as it is, and still have empathy for the ones that the WT has destroyed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit