Sensory Depravation....nothing new

by ISP 14 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Sensory depravation is not new.

Look at the picture. The captives are chained both at the hands and ankles. They cannot hear because of earmuffs. They cannot see because of black out goggles and cannot speak because of face masks. The sensory depravation has caused an outcry however it has been long used by the WTS. The WTS systematically has sought to deny its followers their senses.

The dub is forced to live in ‘darkness’ oblivious to what is reality and forced to accept the ‘light’ of the WTS. Time has shown the WTS to be a purveyor of darkness. It has made many claims and prophetic utterances. Its failure rate is alarming. But not to those in darkness. Its followers are kept in the dark and by doing so the WTS can perpetuate its existence. The sensory depravation extends to deny its followers the ability to ‘see’ and ‘hear’. Its followers are not allowed to make their own appraisal of matters. Private thoughts are not allowed. Alternative views are prohibited. You have to look at a subject in one particular narrow way. There is little free will. In fact the followers are very much shackled to an austere regime of preparation, meetings, field service with little time for anything else. Is there free speech? No you cannot speak freely. There are so many subjects that subservient dubs will not talk to you about. The WTS has done its best to leave them blinded to truth, insensitive to light and deaf to reason. The hapless dub remains in its prone position of deference to the WTS hierarchy. Thankfully many are freeing themselves from the chains and beginning a new life.

ISP

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

PIS,

I see Ray Franz and James Penton are wearing their mask.

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

I am so with you on this topic ISP. Sad thing is, I was like that several years ago. I was not as extreme as some, but I had my extreme areas. The enlightenment that I have received about the WTS still does not completely erase the chains of bondage from my mind. I"m working on it though.

Pureheart

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Pureheart! I am not sure you can always get free but you have to go with what you have and make the best of it. Time will heal albeit slowly and partially.

Best

ISP

• Richie
    Richie

That's why they left the organization Fred... Ray and James (and numerous others as well) could not stomach the ongoing hypocrisy by the WT...

Richie :*)

• Richie
    Richie

Let me make a correction: Ray Franz did not leave the organization; he wanted to remain there, but they kicked him out because he knew too much by exposing the hypocrisy and wrongdoing by the WT...

Richie :*)

• ISP
    ISP

Richie...I think you could qualify Ray's exit more....the WTS booted him because he had a meal with someone who had DA'd themself! Upto that point there was no sanction for associating with a DA'd person.

ISP

• trisha
    trisha

ray was not kicked out or anything like that he stepped back because of health issues. he is still in good standing . he just is 80 and needs to relax a but not he is not kicked out

• ISP
    ISP

Are we talking about Ray Franz,or another ray trisha?!

ISP

• trisha
    trisha

ray franz who else do u think

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit