Interesting...where do you think this is headed??

by dssynergy 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

So, I haven't attended the meetings for many months now - getting close to a year. I did attend some of the district assembly, and told the elder in charge of my service group that although I wasn't attending the meeting, I was listening by phone because I'm having trouble with anxiety. (true at the time). Now, I haven't been listening or attending the meetings - but I'm still sent (through a sister I'm friends with) the KM and my study Watchtower. I haven't turned in any time since probably February or March...

I'm going to be working out of town for a couple of months, - so I'll be interested to see where this goes. I guess in their eyes I'm not really faded...hmmm....

Any bets on how this plays out??

DS

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

Your ripe for a nice "encouraging" shepherding call!

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

KNOCK, KNOCK.......WHO'S THERE TWO ELDERS......

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

They have to snatch you out of the fire. That means, when they get around to it, probably before the next C.O. visit or during one.
    Snatching you out of the fire can save your everlasting life, so they will spend not-so-much energy on this. But they will do something.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

I really want them to just let me go...I was thinking of transferring my cards to where I'm going, and then just not let anyone know if I come back.

What do you guys think about that idea??

We've had the CO visit since I've been inactive, and they didn't do anything... plus they are busy right now with a remodel.

DS

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

That's probably the best way to fade, dssynergy.

• dssynergy
    dssynergy

My only problem with that is I live in a neighborhood with more than 10 families of JW, many of whom go to my KH....any suggestions??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit