Today's my birthday!

by Libelle 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Libelle
    Libelle

Aww thank you everyone! I appreciate it alot. I was feeling a bit bummed since there's no celebratory anything from The Mr. this morning, and no one at work remembered either... boohoohoo. Thankfully my pops is giving me a little party and most of my siblings should be there. Like it or not, I'm at least taking my little toddler, too. Thanks for the cake, the presents and the gorgeous damselfly picture! Those are my favorite with their blue-green metallic bodies and almost black velvety wings... Man it makes me miss the days when I worked out in the rivers and they'd fly all over decorating the landscape or just land gently on your shoulder...

Wish I could drink up tonight, but work tomorrow, so maybe this weekend. I will be going to the big local fest for the equinox Sat, so that should be good. :)

Again, thanks so much, it means alot to me!

• JWoods
    JWoods

Today is my birthday too.

Was that the beer fairy, Sylvia?

• snowbird
    snowbird

No, Libelle means dragonfly in German.

I was hoping to brighten her day, and apparently I did!

Syl

• JWoods
    JWoods

Good for you, Sylvia.

• Libelle
    Libelle

You sure did Syl... And hey, I'm ok with a beer fairy too. Fortunately, I'll be seeing my brother - the beer guru of the family - tonight.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Here's to JWoods.

Hope you don't mind, Libelle.

http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh122/tracylou11/Beer_Fairy.jpg

Why he likes this little ol' coquettish heifer is beyond me!

Syl

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Happy Birthday !

35? and experienced woman !!
    Sweet !!;)

Have some cake, drink some Champagne and remember this:

The day we were born is the day God touched us and breathed life into us, what is NOT to celebrate about that?

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Happy Birthday!

buy yourself a present and have a wonderful day

• Libelle
    Libelle

I don't know, Syl, she's kinda cute.

Thanks PSac, for the wishes and the sentiment.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Know this...somewhere in a tower back in Brooklyn some old men are seething with anger at the thought of you celebrating your birthday. I hope one of them pops an artery over it.

I hope you have a wonderful day and do something special for yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit