What do you all think about the phrase " No stone will be left upon a stone,,,"

by its_me! 10 Replies latest jw friends

• its_me!
    its_me!

I want to hear about the efforts that have been made to rebuild Babylon, and what you all think of it. I am completely fascinated with it, and am anxious to hear your viewpoints on it. I thirst for your opinions with backup!! I want to know the truth!

• Chalam
    Chalam

UN to Rebuild Ancient Babylon

I guess Babylon in Revelation will be physical as well as spiritual.

One thing for sure, it has nothing to do with the WT teaching!

Blessings,

Stephen

• snowbird
    snowbird

Jeremiah 51:63-64 "When you've finished reading the page, tie a stone to it, throw it into the River Euphrates, and watch it sink. Then say, 'That's how Babylon will sink to the bottom and stay there after the disaster I'm going to bring upon her.'" MSG

Matthew 24:1-2 Jesus then left the Temple. As he walked away, his disciples pointed out how very impressive the Temple architecture was. Jesus said, "You're not impressed by all this sheer size, are you? The truth of the matter is that there's not a stone in that building that is not going to end up in a pile of rubble. MSG

Revelation 18:21 A strong Angel reached for a boulder—huge, like a millstone—and heaved it into the sea, saying, "Heaved and sunk, the great city Babylon ...," MSG

The "no stone will be left upon a stone" saying pertains to the destruction of Jerusalem's Temple.

As to whether Babylon will be rebuilt, time will have to tell.

Syl

• its_me!
    its_me!

.WOW snowbird...... Very Powerful. What d you think that means for us"?

• snowbird
    snowbird

STAND CLEAR!!!

Syl

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    WOW snowbird...... Very Powerful. What d you think that means for us"?

I don't know about "us", but you are "dead meat", "toast", etc.

Judge Dread

• mamalove
    mamalove

So if it is rebuilt, does that mean Jesus was wrong?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It means that this whole masonic system that has entangled us in the form of commerce, religion, and politics will be totally destroyed and completely destroyed.

The only ones who will be toast are those who have promoted and been accomplices in building that network to cleverly enslave trusting, innocent (non-rational thinking) human beings; many who are tender hearted, but easily deceived.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Doesn't mean anything.

No man named Jesus said anything like that, likely.

Sounds prophetic - too bad it was written decades after it happened.

Jeff

• its_me!
    its_me!

Thanks Judge Dread,.... and by the way, F*** you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit